[Online] Peasant Tournaments - December 2016 Nov 14, 2016, 11:20 PM
zombie33 Saturday 26 November : Peasant tournament
* Google Doc : Registration & Pairing
* System of tournament : pool
* First phase - duration : one week
* Second phase - duration : one week

Saturday 03 December : Peasant tournaments - 8 players max
* Google Doc : Registration & Pairing
* Tournament begins at 12:00 - No registration allowed after this deadline.
* Every player can subscribe up to 6 tournaments. The exact number of tournament will depend on the number of registred players.
* Duration : 3 weeks (one game per week per tournament you subscribe)
* End of each tournament : before Christmas.

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register before the beginning of the tournament.
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration), since it could allow for cheating.
- You must add all the players in the tournament to your buddy list.
- It's an international tournament, so everyone must speak english.
- We play peasant, we are not at the world magic cup, keep it cool.

How does it go ? :

- You must give your hash in this topic when you subscribe.
- Match duration : 1 hour on the cockatrice room time (+5 turns after the time runs out if needed).
- For more informations and rules about the "8 players max" tournaments see the rules ont the google doc.

This will be the last online tournament of 2016 and perhaps the last online tournament with the current ban list E2 (yes, this is a spoiler). Merry Christmas and happy new year everybody.

last page
zombie33 Dec 16, 2016, 10:05 AM I'm online.

Vlalutscher Dec 16, 2016, 1:25 PM I'm online now. Needed more sleep than I excpected.

zombie33 Dec 16, 2016, 6:25 PM I will not be able to play until wednesday.

Vlalutscher Dec 16, 2016, 11:23 PM Left a PM.

AbyssalEasley Dec 18, 2016, 12:40 AM I am in hollydays this week, so I can play at any moment ! Say me when you can play here.

sinus Dec 19, 2016, 12:38 AM Sorry, I've been pretty busy this weekend! I will be online tomorrow evening!

zombie33 Dec 21, 2016, 2:37 PM Final round now !

AbyssalEasley Dec 21, 2016, 5:00 PM I drop the red one. SisterMorphine is a gentle guy, i'm on hollydays this week, i announce it here, he does not contact me. But he draws. Ok so I drop, a 3 games tournament is not a tournament and when there is a draw it's totaly useless to play, specially if the first game was lost. TY Sister Morphine !

sister_morphine Dec 22, 2016, 3:50 PM @Abyssal: Sorry to hear that. Especially after I've been online the recent sunday and monday pretty much and most certainly did not draw our game on purpose. Why would I? But let's not play this blame-game anymore, ok? It is childish and right before christmas it occurs to be not the right mood to be in, after all.

@zero: I won't be online that much the upcomming days for obvious reasons. Tomorrow afternoon I will be, maybe I'll meet u then. Otherwise it's my fault and u can count it as a win against me.

@everyone: Merry Christmas and all that!

sister_morphine Dec 23, 2016, 12:03 PM Billhook-Tourney - a classic, unstable as hell MBA-list:

4 Pulse Tracker
4 Vampire Lacerator
3 Carnophage
3 Foul-Tongue Shriek
4 Thornbow Archer
4 Dark Ritual
3 Snuff Out
4 Carrion Feeder
15 Swamp
4 Bump in the Night
4 Night Market Lookout
2 Lotus Petal
2 Inquisition of Kozilek
2 Tyrant's Choice
2 Virulent Swipe

SB: 3 Duress
SB: 2 Faerie Macabre
SB: 2 Gut Shot
SB: 1 Funeral Charm
SB: 3 Disfigure
SB: 2 Tyrant's Choice
SB: 2 Geth's Verdict

Annotation: Yes, it has only 4 UCs. I simply messed up and recognized it not before the first tourney match