[Online] Peasant Tournaments - December 2016 Nov 14, 2016, 11:20 PM
zombie33 Saturday 26 November : Peasant tournament
* Google Doc : Registration & Pairing
* System of tournament : pool
* First phase - duration : one week
* Second phase - duration : one week

Saturday 03 December : Peasant tournaments - 8 players max
* Google Doc : Registration & Pairing
* Tournament begins at 12:00 - No registration allowed after this deadline.
* Every player can subscribe up to 6 tournaments. The exact number of tournament will depend on the number of registred players.
* Duration : 3 weeks (one game per week per tournament you subscribe)
* End of each tournament : before Christmas.

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register before the beginning of the tournament.
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration), since it could allow for cheating.
- You must add all the players in the tournament to your buddy list.
- It's an international tournament, so everyone must speak english.
- We play peasant, we are not at the world magic cup, keep it cool.

How does it go ? :

- You must give your hash in this topic when you subscribe.
- Match duration : 1 hour on the cockatrice room time (+5 turns after the time runs out if needed).
- For more informations and rules about the "8 players max" tournaments see the rules ont the google doc.

This will be the last online tournament of 2016 and perhaps the last online tournament with the current ban list E2 (yes, this is a spoiler). Merry Christmas and happy new year everybody.

last page
Manudesbois Nov 29, 2016, 12:45 PM I'll be working on friday. I'm free wednesday from 7pm, and then maybe some time thursday evening or friday evening.

Papaoursdelux Nov 29, 2016, 7:48 PM @t my opponents:

I'll be online tognight from 20:30.
I could be connected on thursday and friday evening if you're available those days.

sister_morphine Nov 30, 2016, 9:08 AM @manu: I see, this is getting complicated, since evenings are difficult for me. Nevertheless, I'll try to be online this evening around 9 p.m.

Manudesbois Nov 30, 2016, 8:08 PM Sorry sister I won't be able to be there. Are you available friday around 7 or saturday late morning/afternoon? PM me please in order not to flood the topic

Manudesbois Dec 2, 2016, 6:32 PM Pool tournament :
16 Forest
2 Pendelhaven
4 Seal of Strength
4 Invigorate
4 Rancor
4 Vines of Vastwood
2 Giant Growth
2 Groundswell
3 Mutagenic Growth
2 Mental Misstep
2 Apostle's Blessing
4 Glistener Elf
4 Blight Mamba
4 Ichorclaw Myr
1 Necropede
2 Llanowar Augur
SB: 1 Taunting Elf
SB: 3 Nature's Claim
SB: 2 Fog
SB: 1 Ranger's Guile
SB: 2 Groundswell
SB: 3 Gut Shot
SB: 1 Apostle's Blessing
SB: 2 Vitality Charm

Vlalutscher Dec 3, 2016, 4:43 AM @bobelou: I left you a PM a few days before and you didn't answer yet. I don't know if I have time tomorrow until 15:00, but maybe. I ry to be online on sunday. Please let me know, when you can play, so I can plan to be there. Just looking for me to be online, won't work at the moment. Quite busy.

GalacticPresident Dec 3, 2016, 10:19 AM I am sorry guys I have no time to play so I have to drop.

zeroxceet Dec 5, 2016, 8:16 AM @sister morphine : i know you are often available the day, i am connected this mornig end game at 10h45 am. just ring me if you are ok .

@bri : saw your message yesterday. dont worry, we are often connected at the same time, we'll find time for our ...3 matches

Manudesbois Dec 5, 2016, 8:24 AM @valleyey : please message me!

zombie33 Dec 5, 2016, 3:27 PM @Neral : I see you connected only a few second. I will be available tonight. Hope to see you.