[Online] Peasant Tournaments - December 2016 Nov 14, 2016, 11:20 PM
zombie33 Saturday 26 November : Peasant tournament
* Google Doc : Registration & Pairing
* System of tournament : pool
* First phase - duration : one week
* Second phase - duration : one week

Saturday 03 December : Peasant tournaments - 8 players max
* Google Doc : Registration & Pairing
* Tournament begins at 12:00 - No registration allowed after this deadline.
* Every player can subscribe up to 6 tournaments. The exact number of tournament will depend on the number of registred players.
* Duration : 3 weeks (one game per week per tournament you subscribe)
* End of each tournament : before Christmas.

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register before the beginning of the tournament.
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration), since it could allow for cheating.
- You must add all the players in the tournament to your buddy list.
- It's an international tournament, so everyone must speak english.
- We play peasant, we are not at the world magic cup, keep it cool.

How does it go ? :

- You must give your hash in this topic when you subscribe.
- Match duration : 1 hour on the cockatrice room time (+5 turns after the time runs out if needed).
- For more informations and rules about the "8 players max" tournaments see the rules ont the google doc.

This will be the last online tournament of 2016 and perhaps the last online tournament with the current ban list E2 (yes, this is a spoiler). Merry Christmas and happy new year everybody.

last page
zombie33 Nov 25, 2016, 9:55 PM Up !

Manudesbois Nov 26, 2016, 12:09 PM Guys I'm up now

sister_morphine Nov 27, 2016, 12:03 PM @manu, @zero: I am online today the whole afternoon - and tomorrow presumably, too. Would be happy if we could play our matches then. Thx!

Manudesbois Nov 27, 2016, 6:41 PM I'm available now, sorry

Manudesbois Nov 27, 2016, 7:40 PM I'm available tonight (from now until midnight), I will be only for 1 hour on tuesday if we manage to play exactly at 7pm or at 11pm. For the rest of the week I don't know yet. What are your availabilities SisterMorphine, Sinus, zeroxceet?

Manudesbois Nov 28, 2016, 12:43 AM I don't know if people are getting better, if the decks that are played are chosen better, or if better players take part, but I find the tournaments way harder than before, congrats to player for pushing the level up I like it that way

sister_morphine Nov 28, 2016, 10:00 AM @manu: allright, then I pick your tuesday, 11 p.m. slot. I will be there. - And yes, I find the current enviroment 'tough to beat', too. It's cool.

@zero: I am online, as promised. Hope u can make it! Otherwise tomorrow around 9.30 p.m. would be fine, too.

Manudesbois Nov 28, 2016, 6:30 PM Réservation confirmed

bobelou Nov 29, 2016, 8:35 AM Hello i will be up today evening and maybe afternoon. Have some time tomorrow afternoon and evening too. I cant telle you right now for later in the week, but i should definitively have time.

sister_morphine Nov 29, 2016, 10:35 AM @Manudesbois: Oh no, there is a misunderstanding! I thought u meant 11 a.m., but u clearly wrote p.m. of course. My bad, sorry, sorry. 11 p.m. is not possible for me.
How about upcomming friday in the morning or around 3 p.m. (the real p.m. this time)?