[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2016-06-04 Jun 20, 2016, 7:02 PM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Saturday 25th June
Type of Tournament : Swiss
Duration : 1 week per round maximum

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register before the beginning of the tournament.
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration), since it could allow for cheating.
- You must add all the players in the tournament to your buddy list.
- It's an international tournament, so everyone must speak english.
- We play peasant, we are not at the world magic cup, keep it cool.

How does it go ? :

- The tournament will used Challonge. You must subscribe on this website to join the tournament.
- You must give your hash in this topic when you subscribe.
- Match duration : 1 hour on the cockatrice room time (+5 turns after the time runs out if needed).
- You must play at least one game per Week
- When a round is finish, the next one begins.
- If a player want to drop the tournament, he must tell it on this topic. Please don't let your opponents waiting for nothing.

Subscribe until 25/06/16 - 12:00 pm

You can check all swiss tournament on this page : Mtg-Peasant Online tournaments

We hope to read some reports from the tournament, and if you make it to the final pool, don't forget to submit your decklist.

last page
Manudesbois Jul 10, 2016, 2:01 PM Why is it finished now? We had 4 days to play G2 while I waited 9 days for the end of G1, whereas they are supposed to be held on 7.

zombie33 Jul 10, 2016, 3:26 PM I made this file for us.

Everyone can modify it, i hope i will help for this week and after.

Manudesbois Jul 11, 2016, 2:08 PM I'm not a big fan of getting a game loss, and I'm not even sure of the reason.

- If it is because I was late playing my games: I was available last sunday (theoretical end of game 1) on monday night and on tuesday night that were three occasions to play my games, but the game 1 was late so I didn't have the pairing. I was not available from wednesday to saturday, and given that the pairings were available only from wednesday, I thought I had until next tuesday to play my games (and was available the 3 remaining days). A little bit of communication would have been appreciated if that was not the case.

- If it is because I failed to be present on saturday when I thought I could make it (and I strove to): I was updating my opponent Toufmade regularly about the events of the afternoon, and did not ask him to stay connected as we agreed I would check on him as soon as I found a time slot. So if we were not clear to each other and I did not make it to come and play, I'm really sorry but there was no "Lol" involved like if I was making him lose his time on purpose or did not care at all, and enjoying my time in the meantime. Therefore I find this reaction (the game loss) exaggerated, and completely random.

In any of the two cases, this does not encourage me to play further games in this tournament. I don't mind about losing to actual decks or due to my unavailabilities, but this is not normal. I will play against moldavien anyway so he doesn't also get spoilt but I may drop after that.

zombie33 Jul 11, 2016, 2:18 PM I will look at all of this and have a discussion with toufmade about this and the game of zebicoconut. I was very busy this week end and Toufmade was in charge.

I can modify the score after all but the pairing announced for this new round will not change in any case.
Play your game manu if you have time for this. Anyway, doing a single game in a week mustn't be that difficult.

charlee Jul 11, 2016, 4:05 PM @Bri : you've got a PM !
----
I allways thought that the coulomiers was a camembert, same color, smell the same, almost the same size... In fact, the truth is : it's a brie ! Who knows that ?

stopostit Jul 11, 2016, 6:57 PM Hey portugais, tell me when you're up to play our match I'm up after 17h tomorrow and wednesday or whenever you want the rest of the week

Toufmade Jul 12, 2016, 12:53 PM @manu : you told me : " We play Saturday Afternoon (usually it's too late). On Saturday, you didn't have Time to play, it's not a problem, but was here, had Time to play => tour misstake => Loose.
I know I was rude Sunday morning, but it's shame that I had to waste my Time (something like 50min) just because people didn't play their match. I hope people gonna play their match right now cause next Time I'll just drop off all people who doesn't play.

Loumpa Jul 15, 2016, 12:53 PM @Galactic, when are you avaible?
I've never saw you this week. I'll be avaible this afternoon, and tomorrow until 18h I think.

GalacticPresident Jul 16, 2016, 2:49 PM Hi loumpa, I'm sorry I couldn't be online much this week and when I was online you weren't. Today I'm only available in the evening unfortunately. Maybe we can make up for it tomorrow (without holding up the new pairings though)?

charlee Jul 17, 2016, 6:31 PM Next time, please early make an appointment with your opponent instead of blindly waiting that he'll come when you'll be connected...