[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2016-06-04 Jun 20, 2016, 7:02 PM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Saturday 25th June
Type of Tournament : Swiss
Duration : 1 week per round maximum

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register before the beginning of the tournament.
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration), since it could allow for cheating.
- You must add all the players in the tournament to your buddy list.
- It's an international tournament, so everyone must speak english.
- We play peasant, we are not at the world magic cup, keep it cool.

How does it go ? :

- The tournament will used Challonge. You must subscribe on this website to join the tournament.
- You must give your hash in this topic when you subscribe.
- Match duration : 1 hour on the cockatrice room time (+5 turns after the time runs out if needed).
- You must play at least one game per Week
- When a round is finish, the next one begins.
- If a player want to drop the tournament, he must tell it on this topic. Please don't let your opponents waiting for nothing.

Subscribe until 25/06/16 - 12:00 pm

You can check all swiss tournament on this page : Mtg-Peasant Online tournaments

We hope to read some reports from the tournament, and if you make it to the final pool, don't forget to submit your decklist.

last page
zombie33 Jun 20, 2016, 7:04 PM Ouch this is really annoying ! This topic have the same name as a previous one... I missclick "Go".

Please, be careful, this tournament start the 25th June !

m3m3p4sm4l Jun 20, 2016, 11:56 PM in !

zombie33 Jun 23, 2016, 3:14 PM I'm in.

I will be available the first week only three days : Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Please if somebody are not available this three days the first week tell me before the start of the tournament.

stopostit Jun 23, 2016, 7:10 PM I'm in Is the hash we have to give our deck hash ?

stopostit Jun 23, 2016, 9:45 PM mine is l2gsi0s7

Lorebroker Jun 24, 2016, 6:39 PM Yeah, it's the deck hash, stopostit. You have to give it to ensure you don't change your deck inbetween rounds...

stopostit Jun 24, 2016, 7:09 PM Well if it's not too late, I changed a bit my sideboard before the tournament begins.
And as we cant edit i post it here : aj1i9tm5
(i know the concept of hashing btw )

selem2 Jun 24, 2016, 9:24 PM in!
hash: k1f9r126

Manudesbois Jun 25, 2016, 9:12 AM Can I still join? I'm getting my deck ready. Otherwise I'll register for the next one

Manudesbois Jun 25, 2016, 9:26 AM If yes a0iugdo0