[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2016-05-07 Apr 25, 2016, 12:40 AM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Monday 4th May
Duration :
- First phase : 06/04 - 16/04
- Final phase : as soon as possible - 24/04
1 week (first phase) + 1 week (final phase)

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register before the beginning of the tournament.
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration), since it could allow for cheating.
- You must add all the players in the tournament to your buddy list.
- It's an international tournament, so everyone must speak english.
- We play peasant, we are not at the world magic cup, keep it cool.

How does it go ? :

- Match duration : 1 hour on the cockatrice room time (+5 turns after the time runs out if needed).
- You subscribe by copying your cockatrice nickname and the hash of your deck in the google document. How can i find my hash ?
- After each game, results must be writen both in the Google document and here.
- The final pool consists of the two best players from each pool, or the Top 8 (depending on the number of players).

GOOGLE DOC : INSCRIPTION, RESULTS AND PAIRING

We hope to read some reports from the tournament, and if you make it to the final pool, don't forget to submit your decklist.

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
Portugais May 23, 2016, 10:42 PM I'm online tomorrow 12h30/13h30 or 20h/24h

sister_morphine May 24, 2016, 10:04 AM @portugais: ok, i'll be there 12.30. Looking forward to our rematch!

GalacticPresident May 24, 2016, 12:54 PM I'll be there in the evening, see you then!

m3m3p4sm4l May 24, 2016, 9:31 PM I'm back and available !

sister_morphine May 25, 2016, 9:40 AM @m3p3: I'm at work the whole day, but will try to be online around 8 p.m. this evening. If i can't make it, i hope we can do or presumably pretty decisive match on thursday during the day. The sooner the better

sister_morphine May 25, 2016, 8:11 PM @tournament-organizer:
i just saw that u ended the tournament. This somehow makes me the tourney-winner so I should not complain. But! But, i think it's pretty unnecessary since m3p3 wrote that he can't make his games in time. And now he's back, made already three games (which oddly do count regularely) and is quite out of the blue not allowed to make his last two? I don't wanna win just because of someone could not manage to be online for four days.

m3m3p4sm4l May 25, 2016, 9:41 PM @tournament-organizer: I hope you don't mind if we finish our games, I have been connected as much as i could, and I never missed a game in a single tournament before

I played vs sister_morphine already

Just 1 match left vs Loumpa

@Loumpa , when are you available to do our match ? I'm available all the day tomorrow

Toufmade May 26, 2016, 11:22 AM @Sistermorphine and @memepasmal

The deadline was over. I wwas very nice to gives you 2 more days to play your match. But another tourney began, and, this one is over (He had to finish on Monday...).

Sorry for that, I let 2 ore days to memepasmal, because if didn't play any match, he might have a sanction.

Toufmade May 26, 2016, 11:23 AM So,

1st Sister morphine
2nd Portugais
3rd Loumpa

sister_morphine May 26, 2016, 12:06 PM @toufmade: Ok, of course I have to accept this. Just for the record: m3p3 won 2-0 against me (pretty awesome G1), so my build at least has to be considered as not as strong as the ranking suggests. But i guess every experienced peasant-player recognizes this at first glance anyway ;-)

Here's the list:

4 Dragon Breath
4 Ulamog's Crusher
2 Pathrazer of Ulamog
4 Careful Study
4 Lotus Petal
4 Manamorphose
4 Gitaxian Probe
4 Faithless Looting
4 Exhume
4 Sulfur Vent
4 Geothermal Crevice