[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2016-05-07 Apr 25, 2016, 12:40 AM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Monday 4th May
Duration :
- First phase : 06/04 - 16/04
- Final phase : as soon as possible - 24/04
1 week (first phase) + 1 week (final phase)

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register before the beginning of the tournament.
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration), since it could allow for cheating.
- You must add all the players in the tournament to your buddy list.
- It's an international tournament, so everyone must speak english.
- We play peasant, we are not at the world magic cup, keep it cool.

How does it go ? :

- Match duration : 1 hour on the cockatrice room time (+5 turns after the time runs out if needed).
- You subscribe by copying your cockatrice nickname and the hash of your deck in the google document. How can i find my hash ?
- After each game, results must be writen both in the Google document and here.
- The final pool consists of the two best players from each pool, or the Top 8 (depending on the number of players).

GOOGLE DOC : INSCRIPTION, RESULTS AND PAIRING

We hope to read some reports from the tournament, and if you make it to the final pool, don't forget to submit your decklist.

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
sister_morphine May 17, 2016, 9:50 AM @players of the final pool: I can't be online the next two days, but will be from friday to monday most of the time during the day. Evenings can be arranged, too - but i'm not online regularely after 6 p.m.

m3m3p4sm4l May 17, 2016, 9:34 PM Hi !
I don't see many players connected, and I wont be available from the 20 to the 24. I hope we can extend a bit the tournament to be able to finish it.

sister_morphine May 18, 2016, 10:12 AM @m3m3...: Is it possible for u to be online thursday, 19th around 9.30 a.m.? I could manage that and then we don't have to play after the 24th, which i would clearly prefer. Let me know

GalacticPresident May 18, 2016, 12:37 PM I'll be online
- today afternoon until 18h
- friday evening maybe
- saturday morning until 11h
- sunday whole day
- monday 17h-19h
- tuesday most of afternoon and evening

sister_morphine May 20, 2016, 2:52 PM report: sister_morphine 2-1 GalacticPresident

sister_morphine May 20, 2016, 3:13 PM report: sister_morphine 2-0 Loumpa

sister_morphine May 20, 2016, 5:57 PM report: sister_morphine 1-2 Lorebroker

Loumpa May 20, 2016, 10:26 PM @memepasmal
I never saw you this week. My last avaibility is tomorrow night (from 9 to 12). Please try to be online because I can't play sunday and Monday.

zombie33 May 21, 2016, 4:17 PM @M3m3p4sm4l & Portugais : please tell to your opponents when you are available to play.

sister_morphine May 22, 2016, 10:29 AM @M3m3p4sm4l,@Portugais: I'm online today and tomorrow most of the time, but not the evenings. Today the evening is possible for me, but i need to know when.