[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2016-05-07 Apr 25, 2016, 12:40 AM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Monday 4th May
Duration :
- First phase : 06/04 - 16/04
- Final phase : as soon as possible - 24/04
1 week (first phase) + 1 week (final phase)

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register before the beginning of the tournament.
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration), since it could allow for cheating.
- You must add all the players in the tournament to your buddy list.
- It's an international tournament, so everyone must speak english.
- We play peasant, we are not at the world magic cup, keep it cool.

How does it go ? :

- Match duration : 1 hour on the cockatrice room time (+5 turns after the time runs out if needed).
- You subscribe by copying your cockatrice nickname and the hash of your deck in the google document. How can i find my hash ?
- After each game, results must be writen both in the Google document and here.
- The final pool consists of the two best players from each pool, or the Top 8 (depending on the number of players).

GOOGLE DOC : INSCRIPTION, RESULTS AND PAIRING

We hope to read some reports from the tournament, and if you make it to the final pool, don't forget to submit your decklist.

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
zombie33 Apr 25, 2016, 12:43 AM - First phase : 06/05 - 16/05
- Final phase : as soon as possible - 24/05

zombie33 May 2, 2016, 7:57 PM up !

Nebular May 4, 2016, 5:13 PM Hi ! I've been told to post the hash of my deck there since the google doc's hash column is locked (it's my very first cockatrice tournament, I'm not quite used to it actually !). So in doubt, there it is : uek9q3a0 (playing MBD).

B4L4 May 6, 2016, 11:18 AM Let's go ?

Bri May 7, 2016, 2:16 AM @nebular i think it is locked, so you can't change anymore if u decided to take a specific deck. Posting it in the forum here is probably the best way, but you don't have to tell us your deck already (that is only for statistics afterwards

Nebular May 7, 2016, 11:46 AM Alright thanks then !

sister_morphine May 7, 2016, 5:48 PM Hey guys! my hash is: ie394qdk
I'm online most of the day tommorow and the day after. Evenings usuall not, but can be arranged.
Good luck to y'all

Nebular May 7, 2016, 6:27 PM Hi again ! I'm online tomorrow and the next week end (friday envening inculded), but I can't connect from monday till then.

sister_morphine May 8, 2016, 2:22 PM First to report: sister_morphine 2-0 Vlalutscher
GGs

Nebular May 8, 2016, 3:47 PM If anybody free from Pool A this afternoon, mp me on Cackatrice