[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2015-09-12 Sep 8, 2015, 9:44 PM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Saturday 12th September
Approximative duration : 1 week (first phase) + 1 week (final phase)

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register, before the beginning of the tournament. (if you disconnect without having an account, it's game lost)
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration). Indeed some cheat is possible in that way.
- Add all the players of the tournament, on your buddy list.
- We play peasant, be cool with your opponent, we are not at the world magic cup

How does it go ? :

- Match duration : 1 hour on cockatrice timer + 5 additional turn.
- It's an international tournament so, everybody must speak english on this topic.
- You subscribe by putting your cockatrice nickname with the hash of your deck on the google document. How can i find my hash ?
- Your opponent's list will be on the Google Doc. You can used this topic to fix a meeting for your game.
- After each game, results must be write on the Google document and on this topic.
- The final step is a pool composed of the 8 best players of the first phase.

GOOGLE DOC : INSCRIPTION, RESULTS AND PAIRING

We hope to read some report after the end of the tournament and don't forget to give your decklist at the end of the tournament if you are on the final phase.

Nota : This tournament will use the new mulligan rule !

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
zombie33 Sep 19, 2015, 11:19 PM "Charlee a.k.a. zombie33" 0-2 Portugais

Pool C is over.

Lorebroker Sep 20, 2015, 6:23 PM Lorebroker 1-1 Bobelou

Manudesbois Sep 20, 2015, 7:16 PM 2-0 vs manau, so I think I'm 1st in pool B, right?

zombie33 Sep 20, 2015, 9:43 PM That's right !

zombie33 Sep 20, 2015, 9:43 PM @Valleyey

- You never write anything on this topic.
- Your opponents don't know when you're available because you didn't tell them.
- You play only 2 games instead of 5, in 10 days.
- This is the second tournament in a row you don't finish

We have warning you at the beginning, so now you will not be authorised to join our next tournament.

Max2070 Sep 20, 2015, 10:36 PM @GalacticPresident, and my futures opponants :

I don't want to connect on cocka every evening, could you give me the time when you want to play our matchs ?

zombie33 Sep 20, 2015, 10:48 PM As drop doesn't count in OMW, the formula was changed, Luka39 is qualified for the final phase.
Doesn't matter the result between OEIL & Headhead.

So only one game left and must be play before monday midnight : lincoln25g vs Bobelou19
- if Bobelou19 win : Bobelou is qualified
- else : Brouzouf is qualified

Bobelou share is disponibility for tomorrow (available from 2:00 pm)

charlee Sep 21, 2015, 1:09 PM I wouldn't be available before this weekend (maybe Wednesday or Thursday evening but not sure).
If you meet Zombie33 before and he's OK, feel free to play against him.

GalacticPresident Sep 21, 2015, 3:07 PM I will be online today and tomorrow evening, roughly at 20.00-open end. Rest of week I can't promise any exact hours yet.

Max2070 Sep 21, 2015, 7:32 PM tonight 20.00 ok