[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2015-09-12 Sep 8, 2015, 9:44 PM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Saturday 12th September
Approximative duration : 1 week (first phase) + 1 week (final phase)

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register, before the beginning of the tournament. (if you disconnect without having an account, it's game lost)
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration). Indeed some cheat is possible in that way.
- Add all the players of the tournament, on your buddy list.
- We play peasant, be cool with your opponent, we are not at the world magic cup

How does it go ? :

- Match duration : 1 hour on cockatrice timer + 5 additional turn.
- It's an international tournament so, everybody must speak english on this topic.
- You subscribe by putting your cockatrice nickname with the hash of your deck on the google document. How can i find my hash ?
- Your opponent's list will be on the Google Doc. You can used this topic to fix a meeting for your game.
- After each game, results must be write on the Google document and on this topic.
- The final step is a pool composed of the 8 best players of the first phase.

GOOGLE DOC : INSCRIPTION, RESULTS AND PAIRING

We hope to read some report after the end of the tournament and don't forget to give your decklist at the end of the tournament if you are on the final phase.

Nota : This tournament will use the new mulligan rule !

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
Max2070 Sep 28, 2015, 10:02 PM => http://mtg-peasant.com/top8/377/4/

if the 5th was a mono red, the top 5 would be perfect !! great top !

Manudesbois Sep 28, 2015, 10:12 PM Hey we just finished our game with luka93 and he won this time, so I'm not 6th (I would actually have been 5th if your formulas are right and if I had won!) but 7th, leaving room for Vlalutscher in the top!

Manudesbois Sep 28, 2015, 10:15 PM Note : we replayed our game since noone said the result was transferred from the pool, and 2 results transferred seemed to be too many...

Manudesbois Sep 28, 2015, 10:17 PM Papaours also comes before Bobelou thanks to this result!

luka Sep 28, 2015, 10:19 PM I played the Green-Black, Devotion-Inspired Rock Deck.
Here's my list:

Mainboard:
3 Blastoderm
4 Chittering Rats
1 Crypt Rats
4 Cuombajj Witches
1 Eternal Witness
1 Faerie Macabre
4 Gray Merchant of Asphodel
2 Kitchen Finks
4 Putrid Leech
2 Wickerbough Elder
2 Dead Weight
2 Doom Blade
5 Forest
4 Golgari Guildgate
4 Jungle Hollow
9 Swamp
2 Demonic Tutor
3 Hymn to Tourach
3 Unearth

Sideboard:
SB: 1 Crypt Rats
SB: 2 Faerie Macabre
SB: 1 Doom Blade
SB: 2 Echoing Decay
SB: 2 Nature's Claim
SB: 4 Chainer's Edict
SB: 2 Duress
SB: 1 Hymn to Tourach

Manudesbois Sep 28, 2015, 10:37 PM And mine here, back to testing the rack with a few tweaks after years of abandon :

1 Dimir Guildgate
1 Vault of Whispers
4 Dismal Backwater
4 Island
10 Swamp
1 Fume Spitter
2 Ninja of the Deep Hours
3 Trinket Mage
4 Chittering Rats
4 Ravenous Rats
1 Bonesplitter
1 Executioner's Capsule
1 AEther Spellbomb
3 The Rack
1 Engineered Plague
1 Agony Warp
1 Disfigure
1 Doom Blade
1 Funeral Charm
1 Soul Reap
4 Hymn to Tourach
4 Raven's Crime
1 Porcelain Legionnaire
1 Pestermite
1 Seat of the Synod
1 Bojuka Bog
1 Demonic Tutor
1 Dead Weight
SB: 2 Crypt Rats
SB: 1 Tormod's Crypt
SB: 2 Crypt Incursion
SB: 4 Hydroblast
SB: 3 One-Eyed Scarecrow
SB: 1 Distress
SB: 1 Ostracize
SB: 1 Steel Sabotage

charlee Sep 29, 2015, 8:58 AM If you won, you still would have been 6th, same OMW with the 5th but worse Diff.
Frustrated to be a defender of the OMW as 2d tie-breaker, Zomblee33 would be 4th with Diff

Well done everybody !

Manudesbois Sep 29, 2015, 9:34 AM same OMW : I don't know, with 2-1 instead of 1-2 in Manudesbois vs luka, I had a better OMW, but I haven't done the maths.

charlee Sep 29, 2015, 10:46 AM

with 2-1 instead of 1-2 in Manudesbois vs luka, I had a better OMW

Indeed but you probably forget that this implies 1-2 instead of 2-1 in luka vs Manudesbois.
No matter the maths, you can edit the gdoc then ctrl+z it.

Manudesbois Sep 29, 2015, 11:22 AM I think I just got confused between 5-6 and 6-7, nevermind.