[Online] 2017 Peasant Masters Dec 30, 2017, 3:26 PM
Manudesbois Hello players!

The time has come! The league is now finished and we know (almost) all the participants to the 2017 Peasant Masters!

Link to the tournament

As discussed previously (Link to the discussion), before starting the tournament, I will first ask all players to send me their decklists by private message and hash for confirmation. The decklist will not be visible, but the archetype will be shared to all players before the beginning of the matches (and after I receive all decklists).

The people concerned are:
1- GalacticPresident
2- zombie33
3- Bri
4- Vlalutscher
5- zebigcoconut
6- Toufmade
7- zeroxceet
8- Willow
9- Lorebroker (I don't have an answer from Toufmade yet, so if there is no answer within a few days, you will play instead of him)

Congratulations to all of you, this was not easy

The rules are the following :

- Allow spectators, but do not allow them to see hands or to chat
- Free choice of deck
- One full month to finish (in order not to disturb the other tourneys and to deal with unavailabilities)

Phase 1 : 2 pools of 4 players. the pools are meant to be balanced, and at the same time to give easier pairings to people with higher rankings in the league.
- 1st, 4th, 5th and 8th play together, and 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th (in case Toufmade doesn't play, the 7th becomes 6th and so on)
- 1 hour per game + 5 additional turns, donâ??t slow play
- best of 3 (=>2 games won give you the win)
- The best two players qualify for phase 2
- Who starts is decided by the toss
- Tie breakers : 1) games won - games lost 2) games won (counting only games between tied players) - games lost (counting only games between tied players) 3) in case there is a perfect tie between players (ex: A1 2-0 A2, A2 2-0 A3, A3 2-0 A1, and all three win 2-0 vs A4), I will decide what to do. I think the quicker is the best, so 1 additional game with sideboard between tied players, until there is no tie. If it takes too long, I will find another way.

Phase 2 : Semi-finals and finals (and optional 3rd place match)
- No draw, so unlimited time but donâ??t abuse
- the 1st of pool A (respectively pool B) plays against the 2nd of pool B (resp. pool A) and wins the toss (he chooses who plays first).

Thank you! And enjoy your matches I will let you know when it starts, but you can start sending decklists.

last page
zebigcoconut Jan 24, 2018, 9:19 PM I bet on Zerox, the french champion !

zebigcoconut Jan 24, 2018, 9:21 PM Obi-Wan-Zerox, you are our last hope !

All french people look at you !

zeroxceet Jan 25, 2018, 9:54 PM I will be late 10.50 maybe. If its good for you.

Manudesbois Jan 28, 2018, 11:23 PM Hey guys, when do you plan to play your matches please?

zeroxceet Jan 29, 2018, 10:39 PM semi final . Vlalutscher vs zerox wednesday at 10.15 pm french time on Mirabelle Tv . or cokatrice.

Bri Jan 29, 2018, 11:51 PM I have time tomorrow afternoon, maybe until 6PM, but cannot say it 100%. Wednesday I will fly back to Germany and the rest of the week I'm probably busy in the evening seeing family&friends, but afternoons should be possible, if you tell me when u can play!

Manudesbois Jan 30, 2018, 4:17 PM

semi final . Vlalutscher vs zerox wednesday at 10.15 pm french time on Mirabelle Tv . or cokatrice.

Haha great! Channel 3 hundreds and...

Manudesbois Feb 2, 2018, 8:03 AM Congrats to Vlalutscher and zerox who pmayed a really nice match

Bri Feb 2, 2018, 3:44 PM Would be nice, if you could give me your availability!

GalacticPresident Feb 2, 2018, 4:19 PM Bri and I are going to play our semifinal on monday 5.2. at 17:30!