[Online] 2017 Peasant Masters Dec 30, 2017, 3:26 PM
Manudesbois Hello players!

The time has come! The league is now finished and we know (almost) all the participants to the 2017 Peasant Masters!

Link to the tournament

As discussed previously (Link to the discussion), before starting the tournament, I will first ask all players to send me their decklists by private message and hash for confirmation. The decklist will not be visible, but the archetype will be shared to all players before the beginning of the matches (and after I receive all decklists).

The people concerned are:
1- GalacticPresident
2- zombie33
3- Bri
4- Vlalutscher
5- zebigcoconut
6- Toufmade
7- zeroxceet
8- Willow
9- Lorebroker (I don't have an answer from Toufmade yet, so if there is no answer within a few days, you will play instead of him)

Congratulations to all of you, this was not easy

The rules are the following :

- Allow spectators, but do not allow them to see hands or to chat
- Free choice of deck
- One full month to finish (in order not to disturb the other tourneys and to deal with unavailabilities)

Phase 1 : 2 pools of 4 players. the pools are meant to be balanced, and at the same time to give easier pairings to people with higher rankings in the league.
- 1st, 4th, 5th and 8th play together, and 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th (in case Toufmade doesn't play, the 7th becomes 6th and so on)
- 1 hour per game + 5 additional turns, donâ??t slow play
- best of 3 (=>2 games won give you the win)
- The best two players qualify for phase 2
- Who starts is decided by the toss
- Tie breakers : 1) games won - games lost 2) games won (counting only games between tied players) - games lost (counting only games between tied players) 3) in case there is a perfect tie between players (ex: A1 2-0 A2, A2 2-0 A3, A3 2-0 A1, and all three win 2-0 vs A4), I will decide what to do. I think the quicker is the best, so 1 additional game with sideboard between tied players, until there is no tie. If it takes too long, I will find another way.

Phase 2 : Semi-finals and finals (and optional 3rd place match)
- No draw, so unlimited time but donâ??t abuse
- the 1st of pool A (respectively pool B) plays against the 2nd of pool B (resp. pool A) and wins the toss (he chooses who plays first).

Thank you! And enjoy your matches I will let you know when it starts, but you can start sending decklists.

last page
GalacticPresident Jan 21, 2018, 2:36 PM Let's play tomorrow at 9pm!

GalacticPresident Jan 22, 2018, 10:51 PM Hey bri, we need to fight through an epic quarterfinal match! My suggestion is wednesday evening, if you can play tell me what time! Can't play thursday, friday and saturday. Next chance sunday evening.

Bri Jan 23, 2018, 7:19 AM Wednesday should be possible, but can not promise yet. But the earlier the better. Maybe 6 PM? Otherwise I can't play until the 29th.

GalacticPresident Jan 23, 2018, 9:32 AM 6pm works. It would be good to have a fixed time so others have a chance to watch.. do you know at what point you will be sure?

zeroxceet Jan 23, 2018, 10:38 AM Vlalu when is it possible ? Thursday 10 pm?

zeroxceet Jan 24, 2018, 9:40 AM Therese a little mis take with out importance : i win 2/1 against toufmade in pool

Manudesbois Jan 24, 2018, 9:53 AM Congrats to our qualified players Now make some noise for the final stage

GalacticPresident (Tron) vs Bri (RDW)

zeroxceet (MGA) vs Vlalutscher ("Cloud of Witness"

What are your pronostics?

Manudesbois Jan 24, 2018, 9:57 AM Thanks for reporting it, I may have misread "zerox vs touf > zerox win 2/1"

Vlalutscher Jan 24, 2018, 2:03 PM @zeroxceet: What about today around 21:00//9pm?

zeroxceet Jan 24, 2018, 8:15 PM Maybe 10.30 but not sure