[Online] Peasant Tournaments - November 2017 Oct 24, 2017, 11:03 AM
zombie33 In november/december we will have only 3 pool tournament who must be finished before christmas.
- Tournament Alpha will take place in november
- Tournament Beta will take place in november and december
- Tournament Gamma will take place in december

As usual, please register the 16 men first, we are now enough to fill those tournaments but we must do it early in the month.

Google Doc - November

Enjoy !

last page
GalacticPresident Nov 9, 2017, 3:02 PM That sucks. Because I've encountered this problem a couple of times again since the last time I wrote this note, here it comes again:
I save the decks I play in tournaments in a certain way which makes it impossible to lose decklists, start matches with the wrong decklist or having to search for a couple of minutes for the right list before the match can start, even if it's a very old tourney. That's how:

Hey, I brewed up this spicy new Devotion list, splashing green and white, I want to play it in an 8men. I look for the next free 8men, it is "Berry". I go to my sweet list and save it again, but this time to my folder named "Tournaments". I give it a new name: "Devotion Bgw Berry". The next time I find my opponent and we start playing, I just need to load the list named after the tournament we play. Just to be sure, I take 10 seconds to verify my own and my opponent's decklist. Now we are both set to start!

If everybody just did this, we wouldn't have any problems anymore and nobody had to wait before starting a match.
Here is a short checklist:
1. Save your tournament decks carrying the name of the tournament in an extra folder.
2. Check both hashes before starting the match.
3. Have fun!
4. When you finish a tourney as a winner or loser, please take another 10 seconds to note the archetype you played, so our awesome excel.doc is meaningful and the council can make well-informed decisions about the format backed up by numbers.

It's as easy as that! ;-)

Manudesbois Nov 10, 2017, 12:52 AM Galactic! President! Galactic! President!

GalacticPresident Nov 10, 2017, 12:07 PM @EReign73: I asked you via fb messenger when we could play our blue 8men (initially octobre tourney!) first round match and you told me this week. Haven't heard from you since, I expect some sort of notification until this weekend, otherwise it is going to be a matchloss for you unfortunately.

Manudesbois Nov 10, 2017, 1:35 PM @zombie33 : Ashes to ashes is main decked !!! Habile Bill!

zombie33 Nov 10, 2017, 1:44 PM to much gain life it was too tempting

zebigcoconut Nov 10, 2017, 5:46 PM @ my opponents : I'm available saturday and sunday, but tell me your availabilities.

Kivan59 Nov 11, 2017, 12:59 PM @ Zebigcoconut : I should be available on sunday evening.

Bri Nov 11, 2017, 6:05 PM I just save them as Name_Hash or Hash-Name. Easy and effective and usable in multiple tournaments

m3m3p4sm4l Nov 11, 2017, 10:41 PM White 8men tournament

// 60 Maindeck
// 30 Creature
4 Quirion Ranger
4 Nettle Sentinel
4 Skarrgan Pit-Skulk
4 Vault Skirge
3 Nest Invader
4 Burning-Tree Emissary
3 Young Wolf
1 Strangleroot Geist
3 Llanowar Elves

// 8 Enchantment
4 Rancor
4 Curse of Predation

// 3 Instant
3 Vines of Vastwood

// 17 Land
17 Forest

// 2 Sorcery
2 Epic Confrontation

// 15 Sideboard
// 2 Artifact
SB: 2 Relic of Progenitus

// 4 Creature
SB: 4 Scattershot Archer

// 3 Instant
SB: 2 Feed the Clan
SB: 1 Vines of Vastwood

// 6 Sorcery
SB: 4 Gleeful Sabotage
SB: 2 Epic Confrontation

Manudesbois Nov 12, 2017, 7:35 PM Hi guys, I will be out of town for 2 weeks (except next weekend) so I will most likely not be able to play my games in the meantime. I'll try my best to play them when I'm available, and before the end of the month