[Online] Peasant Tournaments - November 2017 Oct 24, 2017, 11:03 AM
zombie33 In november/december we will have only 3 pool tournament who must be finished before christmas.
- Tournament Alpha will take place in november
- Tournament Beta will take place in november and december
- Tournament Gamma will take place in december

As usual, please register the 16 men first, we are now enough to fill those tournaments but we must do it early in the month.

Google Doc - November

Enjoy !

last page
Toufmade Nov 27, 2017, 10:42 AM Punklink, memepasmal, when are you avaible ?

GalacticPresident Nov 27, 2017, 4:23 PM

I agree with the rulling given by Galactic (about Wall + Capsize).

But I won't give any advice/rulling if spectators aren't allowed [...]

Classic

I agree that it is better to watch the replay (I have the file and will send it to anyone who wants to see it) but if both players agree on what the situation was, a ruling can absolutely be made off of the description of the problem. In competitive magic, that situation is very common.

Lorebroker Nov 27, 2017, 11:50 PM Meadow 8-man:

UW Sphinx

1 Drift of Phantasms
4 Sphinx's Tutelage
1 Oblivion Ring
4 Gush
2 Gigadrowse
4 Counterspell
4 Brainstorm
1 Feeling of Dread
1 Dispel
4 Riot Control
4 Dawn Charm
1 Echoing Truth
1 Spell Pierce
1 Arcane Denial
2 Merchant Scroll
4 Ponder
1 Deep Analysis
1 Preordain
4 Ash Barrens
9 Island
2 Plains
4 Evolving Wilds

SB: 4 Tireless Tribe
SB: 4 Seeker of the Way
SB: 1 Emerge Unscathed
SB: 2 Shadow Rift
SB: 1 Twisted Image
SB: 3 Inside Out

Never expected this to work out this great

zombie33 Nov 28, 2017, 8:47 AM Many players didn't share their deck for the 8 men. Please do it each time and don't wait we ask you to do it.

sinus Nov 28, 2017, 6:26 PM @willow, @strepsil: when are you guys available? I'll be online tomorrow late evening, Thursday late evening, otherwise we can schedule something on Saturday or Sunday ;-)

zeroxceet Nov 29, 2017, 9:45 AM @threem : when are you available ? Me i can be online evening at 9 pm tonight and tomorrow . Next day too.

Manudesbois Nov 30, 2017, 7:37 PM Green tournament (finally!) => Green deck

https://mtg-peasant.com/top8/787/

Strepsil67 Nov 30, 2017, 9:34 PM @ i m availlable tonight 22h
Friday 21h30
Saturday 21h30
Sunday 21h30

GalacticPresident Dec 2, 2017, 9:41 PM @threem: If you subscribe to tournaments, please make sure you have time to play. It's been happened a couple of time now that you didn't play your matches in time. It would be nice if you would at least leave a message here if you discover you can't make it. That way, if it is early enough, we can change pools so no pool consists of fewer than 4 players.
Group stage of November beta tournament is supposed to be finished on monday. If you don't write anything here until tomorrow, I assume you can't play and you will therefore be disqualified.

threem Dec 3, 2017, 3:30 PM I'm sorry, had a rough week but i still could have said it so i got no excuses.
I'm available today until 6:30 pm, and then late night from 11:00 pm i think
I did my match with zeroxceet though