[Online] Peasant Tournaments - February 2017 Jan 16, 2017, 5:20 PM
zombie33 Here the February tournaments. 8 men with single elimination system was a great idea for january. So this month, i will test in addition of this, some 16 men with double elimination system. I hope we will be 16 players to test this new type of tournament (everyone can try to recruit some new players).

Saturday 28 january : Peasant tournament
* Google Doc : Registration & Pairing
* System of tournament : pool
* First phase - duration : one week
* Second phase - duration : one week

January-February : Tournament 2016 Peasant Play-Offs (main topic)
* System of tournament : pool
* Two phases (One week each)

February : 8 men and 16 men
* System of tournament :
- 8 Men : single elimination tournament
- 16 Men : double elimination tournament
* Tournaments begins only when the 8 (or 16) players register and give their hash. It's strictly forbidden to modify a hash after the beginning of the tournament even if you didn't play a game yet. If you want to change your hash for some good reason, just post it on this topic and it will be fixed.

Enjoy !

last page
stopostit Jan 28, 2017, 11:03 AM Hello, is it still possible to register for the 16 men tournament ?

Manudesbois Jan 28, 2017, 11:10 AM Yes, I see you there already, as the 16th

stopostit Jan 28, 2017, 11:12 AM Nice and what is the Scythe tournament ?

zombie33 Jan 28, 2017, 11:15 AM "Scythe" and "Fork" are just some random name for the flavor (peasant theme), it's not important, it's just two 16men tournaments.

zombie33 Jan 28, 2017, 11:16 AM As i sais the 16men tournament will begin when everybody give their hash. So please guys wake up.

zombie33 Jan 30, 2017, 8:57 PM The first 16 men tournament is on.
We are waiting for the last hash in the second 16 men tournament.

Manudesbois Jan 31, 2017, 6:38 PM Great! I'm excited about those!

zombie33 Jan 31, 2017, 7:44 PM zeroxceet : you change your hash after the beginning of the tournament and this have an negative impact on the pairing. I fix it now, but please don't do it again. If you want to change your hash, the easiest way is to post your new hash on this topic.

zeroxceet Jan 31, 2017, 7:54 PM ok sorry, didnt know wont do it again just change 2 cards in sb, didnt saw that match were played would have an impact on pairing .

zombie33 Jan 31, 2017, 8:10 PM Some important precisions for the 16 men tournaments :

- Draws are not allowed !
- If at the end of hour of game and 5 additionnal turn it's still a tie :
-> The player with the highest life won the game (poison counter doesn't count)
-> If it's still a tie, players continue to play until the first variation of life (so the first player who won life win the game / the first player who loose life loose the game)