[Online] Peasant Tournaments - February 2017 Jan 16, 2017, 5:20 PM
zombie33 Here the February tournaments. 8 men with single elimination system was a great idea for january. So this month, i will test in addition of this, some 16 men with double elimination system. I hope we will be 16 players to test this new type of tournament (everyone can try to recruit some new players).

Saturday 28 january : Peasant tournament
* Google Doc : Registration & Pairing
* System of tournament : pool
* First phase - duration : one week
* Second phase - duration : one week

January-February : Tournament 2016 Peasant Play-Offs (main topic)
* System of tournament : pool
* Two phases (One week each)

February : 8 men and 16 men
* System of tournament :
- 8 Men : single elimination tournament
- 16 Men : double elimination tournament
* Tournaments begins only when the 8 (or 16) players register and give their hash. It's strictly forbidden to modify a hash after the beginning of the tournament even if you didn't play a game yet. If you want to change your hash for some good reason, just post it on this topic and it will be fixed.

Enjoy !

last page
zombie33 Jan 19, 2017, 12:26 PM In order, to allow the 8 men to some online players with restricted time for play, only the players who can play after 10:00 are authorised to subscribe to the red and yellow tournament. (Of course you can do your game anytime, if both players can)

Manudesbois Jan 21, 2017, 3:56 PM I don't understand how the double-elimination works. The 16 players play the first round, and then I see we have a 4 vs 4 right after, so this means 8 people have been eliminated in the first round, doesn't it?

zombie33 Jan 21, 2017, 4:06 PM On the left side you have a classic tournament : Eight Final / Quarter Final / Demi Final

- If you win the Demi Final you are in th Finale - The winner is 1st and the looser is 2nd.
- If you loose the Demi Final you are in the : 3th place playoff (petite finale) - The winner is the 3rd and the looser the 6th.
- If a player loose in the eight or quarter final he plays the "4th place playoff", this is a kind of parallel tournament (on the right side) where the winner will be the 4th and looser the 5th (the two finalist of the 4th place playoff are the only players who play 5 game instead of 4 or less)

Only the top 4 will be on Mtg Peasant.

Manudesbois Jan 21, 2017, 7:58 PM OK, that's not trivial but interesting

zombie33 Jan 22, 2017, 5:25 PM Some informations :

- The pool tournament will start only if we are at least 12 players.
- The 16 men tournament can be done with only 15 players and 1 bye. This tournament will start as soon as everyone share their hash (like the 8 men).

zombie33 Jan 23, 2017, 10:58 PM Please give your hash as soon as you can in order to start the 16 men tournament.

Manudesbois Jan 26, 2017, 6:54 PM Done

AbyssalEasley Jan 26, 2017, 7:06 PM I am sorry but i don't remember have done any inscription for 8-men and 16-men tournaments. I am sure i don't, i dislike those types of tournaments.

I play only the pool tournament.

zombie33 Jan 26, 2017, 7:28 PM Ok so i delete you from the list abyssal.

It didn't change anything for the other players : please, give your hash as soon as you can in order to start the 16 men tournament.

zombie33 Jan 28, 2017, 10:22 AM The pool tournament can start !