[Online] Peasant Tournaments - September 2016 Aug 27, 2016, 10:14 AM
zombie33 The summer is finished, now we will use a new system for our tournament. Now, each month i will create a single topic for peasant's tournament.
For a better understanding, only two google docs will be used each month.

Saturday 03 September : Peasant tournament
* Google Doc : Registration & Pairing
* System of tournament : pool
* First phase - duration : one week
* Second phase - duration : one week

Saturday 10 September : Peasant tournaments - 8 players max
* Google Doc : Registration & Pairing
* All the tournaments begins at 12:00 - No registration allowed after this deadline.
* Every player can subscribe up to 4 tournaments. The exact number of tournament will depend on the number of registred players.
* Duration : 3 weeks (one game per week per tournament you subscribe)
* End of each tournament : before the next pool tournament in October.

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register before the beginning of the tournament.
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration), since it could allow for cheating.
- You must add all the players in the tournament to your buddy list.
- It's an international tournament, so everyone must speak english.
- We play peasant, we are not at the world magic cup, keep it cool.

How does it go ? :

- You must give your hash in this topic when you subscribe.
- Match duration : 1 hour on the cockatrice room time (+5 turns after the time runs out if needed).
- You must play at least one match per Week.
- When a round is finish, the next one begins.
- If a player want to drop the tournament or can't play during a week, he must tell it on this topic. Please don't let your opponents waiting for nothing.
- If you don't communicate on this topic and you didn't play a game before the deadline, you could have a game loss or a DQ. Please communicate !

More informations and rules about the "8 players max" tournaments :

How join the tournament ?
If you want to join, you must go in the sheet "Pairing" and subscribe before the deadline. To subscribe you must :
- Give your nickname and your Cockatrice Nickname (Column B and C)
- Choose how many 8-players tournament you want to do simultaneously (Column D).
You never choose your opponents or which tournament you join, only the number of tournament you want to do. If it's your first participation, an error message will appear in the spreadsheet with your cockatrice nickname. This error is irrelevant for the tournament, and will be fix later don't worry about this.

Beginning of the tournament
When this multi-tournament begin, registration are closed, the random pairing of the first round appear. At this moment, some registration can be deleted in order to keep the "8 players maximum" condition and also satisfy the largest amount of players. Don't be surprise if you play less tournament as you asked for. Furthermore, the third tournament can be cancelled.
When the tournament start and before you play your first match you must share your hash code in the sheet "Pairing". The Hash is the code of your deck in Cockatrice. They are four column for hash : E , F, G , H corresponding to the four tournaments, be careful to the color.

Tournament Play
Each round must be finish in a week, in each case the deadline is saturday. When a round is over, the next one start instantly and automaticaly with new pairing.
You can send a private message to your opponent in order to fix a date to play, this is really important. If you have no response, you must say it on the mtgpeasant forum. If you don't communicate on the tournament(s topic and you didn't play a game before the deadline, you could have a game loss or a DQ. In other case, your score will be a tie 1-1.

End of the tournament
At the end of tournament, you must fill the sheet "Archetypes" and share what deck you played during each tournament. Furthermore if you are in the top of this tournament you must share your decklist on the tournament's topic on mtgpeasant.com.

This rules can also be find in the google-doc.

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournaments !

PS : One more usefull link : Folder of online tournaments

last page
zebigcoconut Sep 11, 2016, 11:10 AM Hi Galacticpresident, i'm very busy this time, sorry. But we have until 18th september to play our game.

zombie33 Sep 11, 2016, 12:02 PM Ok so thanks Vlalutscher, Galactic you join the fourth tournament.
The next time, subscribe in the google doc. All is automatic and i don't check everytime the forum.

GalacticPresident Sep 12, 2016, 2:30 PM Sorry zombie, I was on the way while subscribing and on my phone I didn't manage to subscribe directly in the google.doc! Will remember for next time

Vlalutscher Sep 14, 2016, 4:55 PM zeroxceet - Vlalutscher 0-1 after 30min. Just to safe it here.

sister_morphine Sep 15, 2016, 5:08 PM @m3m3...: Hey, how about tomorrow morning or afternoon 4 our match? I will be online most of the time. In case u cannot manage, just propose another date ;-)

GalacticPresident Sep 16, 2016, 2:26 PM @zebigcoconut: Unfortunately you didn't show up the two times we wanted to meet. I'll try to be online tomorrow at some point until noon, hope to see you there. At noon the round ends!

zeroxceet Sep 17, 2016, 10:31 PM hi sister morphine and papa ours when are you connected ? i often watch and never see you

sister_morphine Sep 18, 2016, 9:02 AM Hi, zero! I will be online today and tomorrow during the day most of the time. In case u wanna play a different time just let me know.

AbyssalEasley Sep 18, 2016, 11:05 AM m3m3p4m4l (and other) i can play every afternoon since 17h to 20h from monday to saturday.

zombie33 Sep 18, 2016, 12:16 PM It's to late for playing your match. We are moving on.