[Online] Peasant Tournaments - September 2016 Aug 27, 2016, 10:14 AM
zombie33 The summer is finished, now we will use a new system for our tournament. Now, each month i will create a single topic for peasant's tournament.
For a better understanding, only two google docs will be used each month.

Saturday 03 September : Peasant tournament
* Google Doc : Registration & Pairing
* System of tournament : pool
* First phase - duration : one week
* Second phase - duration : one week

Saturday 10 September : Peasant tournaments - 8 players max
* Google Doc : Registration & Pairing
* All the tournaments begins at 12:00 - No registration allowed after this deadline.
* Every player can subscribe up to 4 tournaments. The exact number of tournament will depend on the number of registred players.
* Duration : 3 weeks (one game per week per tournament you subscribe)
* End of each tournament : before the next pool tournament in October.

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register before the beginning of the tournament.
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration), since it could allow for cheating.
- You must add all the players in the tournament to your buddy list.
- It's an international tournament, so everyone must speak english.
- We play peasant, we are not at the world magic cup, keep it cool.

How does it go ? :

- You must give your hash in this topic when you subscribe.
- Match duration : 1 hour on the cockatrice room time (+5 turns after the time runs out if needed).
- You must play at least one match per Week.
- When a round is finish, the next one begins.
- If a player want to drop the tournament or can't play during a week, he must tell it on this topic. Please don't let your opponents waiting for nothing.
- If you don't communicate on this topic and you didn't play a game before the deadline, you could have a game loss or a DQ. Please communicate !

More informations and rules about the "8 players max" tournaments :

How join the tournament ?
If you want to join, you must go in the sheet "Pairing" and subscribe before the deadline. To subscribe you must :
- Give your nickname and your Cockatrice Nickname (Column B and C)
- Choose how many 8-players tournament you want to do simultaneously (Column D).
You never choose your opponents or which tournament you join, only the number of tournament you want to do. If it's your first participation, an error message will appear in the spreadsheet with your cockatrice nickname. This error is irrelevant for the tournament, and will be fix later don't worry about this.

Beginning of the tournament
When this multi-tournament begin, registration are closed, the random pairing of the first round appear. At this moment, some registration can be deleted in order to keep the "8 players maximum" condition and also satisfy the largest amount of players. Don't be surprise if you play less tournament as you asked for. Furthermore, the third tournament can be cancelled.
When the tournament start and before you play your first match you must share your hash code in the sheet "Pairing". The Hash is the code of your deck in Cockatrice. They are four column for hash : E , F, G , H corresponding to the four tournaments, be careful to the color.

Tournament Play
Each round must be finish in a week, in each case the deadline is saturday. When a round is over, the next one start instantly and automaticaly with new pairing.
You can send a private message to your opponent in order to fix a date to play, this is really important. If you have no response, you must say it on the mtgpeasant forum. If you don't communicate on the tournament(s topic and you didn't play a game before the deadline, you could have a game loss or a DQ. In other case, your score will be a tie 1-1.

End of the tournament
At the end of tournament, you must fill the sheet "Archetypes" and share what deck you played during each tournament. Furthermore if you are in the top of this tournament you must share your decklist on the tournament's topic on mtgpeasant.com.

This rules can also be find in the google-doc.

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournaments !

PS : One more usefull link : Folder of online tournaments

last page
Max2070 Sep 9, 2016, 12:03 AM

Do you drop the tournament Max ?

No, it was a special setup in order to be online when Galactic was available. I already said that I was available from the 9th september (evening).

sister_morphine Sep 9, 2016, 11:57 AM Hey guys! After an incredible long period without any internet and a lot of trouble with my phone company (f*ck O2 - f*ck em big time!), I'm finally back in the game. Sorry to y'all for not being able to play the tourneys I signed in.

I really do like the new orga of the tourneys and am a bit disappointed that I missed the registration for the big one. But the little ones I'm going to play. Not having playtested much recently for obvious reasons, I'm going to play the same deck all the tourneys. I hope that's not against the intention!

GalacticPresident Sep 10, 2016, 8:28 AM It's a shame that we couldn't nearly play all our matches in our group! Timing was very unfortunate this time...
I subscribe for 2 of the small tournaments!

Max2070 Sep 10, 2016, 10:00 AM @Galac,@craack : hey guys if i registred it's because we have 2 weeks in order to finish the first pool. Are yoy really unavailable until the 18th ??

Vlalutscher Sep 10, 2016, 10:58 AM

All the tournaments begins at 12:00 - No registration allowed after this deadline.

I don't know if all players got this right. Just wanted to point it out again.

zombie33 Sep 10, 2016, 1:38 PM Tournament of 10th september begins. Inscriptions are closed.

zombie33 Sep 10, 2016, 1:41 PM The first phase of the tournament of 3rd September is still running until Monday 18th and this tournament will end tuesday 26th. Of course players don't have to wait the 18th to begin the final pool, just play as soon as you can against your opponents.

Vlalutscher Sep 10, 2016, 2:06 PM GalacticPresident wrote:

I subscribe for 2 of the small tournaments!

Vlalutscher Sep 10, 2016, 2:11 PM If necessary he can have my last seat. Maybe some other can give him one too. I still would like to play 4 toourneys, but I'm fine with 3, too. Especially because i'm paired to sister_morphine twice and still have to play some other match with him.

AbyssalEasley Sep 11, 2016, 9:28 AM Brouzouf, Shinii, we must make our matches today ! I will be connected this afternoon at 15h30, i have 2 hours to play, be presents please. Thanks.