[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2016-06-04 May 30, 2016, 11:55 AM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Saturday 4th June
Type of Tournament : Swiss
Duration : 1 week per round maximum

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register before the beginning of the tournament.
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration), since it could allow for cheating.
- You must add all the players in the tournament to your buddy list.
- It's an international tournament, so everyone must speak english.
- We play peasant, we are not at the world magic cup, keep it cool.

How does it go ? :

- The tournament will used Challonge. You must subscribe on this website to join the tournament.
- You must give your hash in this topic when you subscribe.
- Match duration : 1 hour on the cockatrice room time (+5 turns after the time runs out if needed).
- You must play at least one game per Week
- When a round is finish, the next one begins.
- If a player want to drop the tournament, he must tell it on this topic. Please don't let your opponents waiting for nothing.

Subscribe until 04/06/16 - 12:00 pm

Eternal Masters is authorised for this tournament !

We hope to read some reports from the tournament, and if you make it to the final pool, don't forget to submit your decklist.

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
sister_morphine Jun 13, 2016, 9:01 AM @brouzouf: Trying it again: I'm online today and tomorrow during the day, but evenings can be arranged, too. I would need to know that in advance though.
Wednesday and thursday are not possible for me and then the round already should be finished. So I would be very greatful if u could let me know, when u find the time to play our match. Thx

sister_morphine Jun 19, 2016, 2:00 PM @tourney orga: Could u pls confirm, that the pairings for the last round are correct? I'm a bit confused, since the pairings of the tourney 21/5 were wrong. In case, they are in deed wrong, pls let us know the correct ones! Thx!

GalacticPresident Jun 20, 2016, 10:49 AM This is not official, but in my opinion we should play each other sister, and m3m3 should play phlyghtt79.
Challonge apparently gets confused with byes. As long as there are no byes, everything is correct...

GalacticPresident Jun 20, 2016, 10:51 AM Correction: Since phlyghht79 already played against m3m3 in the first round and we don't want rematches, I think everything is fine. Please confirm zombie.

zombie33 Jun 20, 2016, 1:58 PM Challonge choose the "worst" player for the third round's bye but since phlyghht79 already played against m3m3 we have a strange pairing in this final round. I will change that in order to have a more effecive top at the end even if i don't respect the "bye rules".

So don't look at challonge for the fourth Round.

Round 4

- B4l4 vs Bri
- Lorebroker vs SisterMorphine
- zebigcoconut vs GalacticPresident
- Brouzouf vs Phlyghtt79
- M3m3p4sm4l : Bye

Lorebroker Jun 20, 2016, 5:25 PM Lorebroker 0-2 SisterMorphine

GalacticPresident Jun 20, 2016, 5:50 PM zebig 2-0 galactic

Lorebroker Jun 23, 2016, 10:44 PM for statistics: I played GhostDad

zombie33 Jun 23, 2016, 11:15 PM @Lorebroker : for statistics can you be more specific ? I don't know this deck. color/type/main unco ?

Manudesbois Jun 23, 2016, 11:27 PM WB Tallowisp I guess