[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2016-06-04 May 30, 2016, 11:55 AM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Saturday 4th June
Type of Tournament : Swiss
Duration : 1 week per round maximum

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register before the beginning of the tournament.
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration), since it could allow for cheating.
- You must add all the players in the tournament to your buddy list.
- It's an international tournament, so everyone must speak english.
- We play peasant, we are not at the world magic cup, keep it cool.

How does it go ? :

- The tournament will used Challonge. You must subscribe on this website to join the tournament.
- You must give your hash in this topic when you subscribe.
- Match duration : 1 hour on the cockatrice room time (+5 turns after the time runs out if needed).
- You must play at least one game per Week
- When a round is finish, the next one begins.
- If a player want to drop the tournament, he must tell it on this topic. Please don't let your opponents waiting for nothing.

Subscribe until 04/06/16 - 12:00 pm

Eternal Masters is authorised for this tournament !

We hope to read some reports from the tournament, and if you make it to the final pool, don't forget to submit your decklist.

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
GalacticPresident Jun 5, 2016, 1:21 PM Further info:
Since playing this tournament means to play 1 match per week, there will be more tournament happening at the same time. That way players who want to play more can participate in several tournaments at the same time. Make sure you use the right deck for each tournament and remember you can't change your deck in between rounds!

My hash for this one: as63800f

sister_morphine Jun 5, 2016, 4:06 PM my hash: qoe354v7

@jayrems: Which date and time would u prefer to play our match? I would be happy if we could play monday or tuesday during the day, say between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. But other dates are possible, too. Just let me know.

jayrems Jun 5, 2016, 10:45 PM Hi sister, tomorrow it s ok for me . I try to connect for 10 a.m

Phlyghtt79 Jun 5, 2016, 10:56 PM Thank you for all that info, GalacticPresident (what the hell is up with that name?, jk ). I was sure that I had done everything correctly, I was only double checking also. I know now, thanks to sister_morphine, first, and then you, how the matches and rounds work too. I left my opponent a message already but I didn't know about the PM service here, thanks for heads up. And, I reckon, in order that spectators can not see hands, I will only make sure that box there on Cockatrice doesn't get checked. Thanks for everything again, it is nice to find a group of players that play peasant like myself (I play only with the few cards I have irl because I like to play irl too ). It's good to be here and I am sure hopeful that we all have fun .

GalacticPresident Jun 5, 2016, 11:18 PM Sometimes players take a little more time to reply. Our tournaments are still casual (although the gameplay is up to very competitive), so we should be as patient as possible. There are limits for sure and most of the time players take too long to submit their hash and start in my opinion. But the week is still young, I hope everything works out, as always.
I totally like to play with the real cards too! Unfortunately in Vienna there only is 1 other guy I get to play with, but I truly enjoy a irl Peasant evening from time to time. Together we own enough decks to make it sufficiently diversified :-P. Enjoy the entirety of the Peasant format online and good luck with your first matches!

jayrems Jun 6, 2016, 9:46 AM Hash : 75fi5njs

B4L4 Jun 6, 2016, 11:08 PM Hash : n85tkuov

Phlyghtt79 Jun 7, 2016, 5:44 AM Thank you GalacticPresident. And, congrats, sister_morphine, for your win .

Lorebroker Jun 7, 2016, 2:57 PM Hash: hk3sfjdi

Phlyghtt79 Jun 9, 2016, 2:53 PM Congratulations to everyone on their wins so far in the tourney . I hope everyone that has played their matches has had fun. I am still awaiting a response from my opponent, m3m3p4sm4l, to know when we will play our match. I have left m3m3p4sm4l many PMs on this site in attempt to plan a time and day for our match, I sure hope we play soon as we are nearing the end of the week.