[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2016-06-04 May 30, 2016, 11:55 AM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Saturday 4th June
Type of Tournament : Swiss
Duration : 1 week per round maximum

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register before the beginning of the tournament.
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration), since it could allow for cheating.
- You must add all the players in the tournament to your buddy list.
- It's an international tournament, so everyone must speak english.
- We play peasant, we are not at the world magic cup, keep it cool.

How does it go ? :

- The tournament will used Challonge. You must subscribe on this website to join the tournament.
- You must give your hash in this topic when you subscribe.
- Match duration : 1 hour on the cockatrice room time (+5 turns after the time runs out if needed).
- You must play at least one game per Week
- When a round is finish, the next one begins.
- If a player want to drop the tournament, he must tell it on this topic. Please don't let your opponents waiting for nothing.

Subscribe until 04/06/16 - 12:00 pm

Eternal Masters is authorised for this tournament !

We hope to read some reports from the tournament, and if you make it to the final pool, don't forget to submit your decklist.

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
jayrems May 30, 2016, 3:35 PM inscrit !

Phlyghtt79 Jun 3, 2016, 5:16 PM Is this the tourney that is beginning 11/06/16, as in other thread, or is there actually tourney tomorrow 04/06/16? Maybe I would like to get into this one here if it is starting tomorrow 04/06/16, and will use the deck I was going to use for the other, hash 1ri21krl, I would then switch the deck I said I would use for the tourney beginning 11/06/16 to hash ss4jbass, understand? Please, let me know and how to register for this thing asap. Thanks .

Phlyghtt79 Jun 3, 2016, 5:20 PM Ok, I just registered for this at Challonge. I will use hash 1ri21krl here then.

Phlyghtt79 Jun 4, 2016, 12:09 PM m3m3p4sm4l, i just stayed up all night because I thought everyone of us was to meet for tourney at same time in tourney channel on cockatrice. I took big chance of getting in deep trouble with housemates and I'm now also very tired as it is Saturday June 4th and 3am here in California, USA. I reckon I am 9 hours or so behind your time there in France (if your flag is right on Cockatrice, your in France, yeah). Anyway, we need to schedule our match and play this thing (I am new to these peasant tourneys here so I will have to have some stuff explained like reporting wins/losses to who and such), and although I am ready to play right now (I didn't care to stay up for nothing), I await you to plan the date and time of match with me. I am available mostly in the morning hours, 6am - 9am my time/3pm - 6pm your time, and then again after 5pm my time/2am your time, 7 days/week. Let's get this over with shall we? Help me plan our match date? Thanks.

sister_morphine Jun 4, 2016, 1:55 PM @jayrems/tourney orga: S.th's wrong with the current tournament on challonge: It should have started already, but did not. And it sais that the starting time is the 28th of may, which is obviously wrong and has not been written there before.

Phlyghtt79 Jun 4, 2016, 5:33 PM sister_morphine, nomsayin?! LOL

zombie33 Jun 4, 2016, 6:58 PM The tournament start. My bad for the timing !

Phlyghtt79 Jun 4, 2016, 7:16 PM zombie33: I believe I have done all that is necessary to begin my match with my opponent, m3m3p4sm4l, yes? I am registered on Cockatrice/Woogerworks, I registered on this site and on Challonge site, I said the hash of deck I will play, 1ri21krl, and lastly I left my opponent, m3m3p4sm4l, a note (above) to plan our date/time for match. Besides configuring Cockatrice so that spectators cannot see my hand (how do I do this?), is there anything I am forgetting? Thanks for your earliest reply and be well .

Phlyghtt79 Jun 4, 2016, 7:17 PM Oh, I added all who will be in this tourney to my buds on Cockatrice too.

GalacticPresident Jun 5, 2016, 1:18 PM Hi phlyghtt79 (what the hell is up with that name??), great to see a new player who is interest in our Peasant tournaments!
You have done everything necessary and are ready to play. You have misunderstood the concept for these tourneys though. We don't play all the matches at the same time or the same day, these tournaments are meant to take several weeks and 1 round has to be completed in 1 week. That means you should make a date with your opponent (he should definitely respond to you here, there is also a private messaging function on this website -> envelope at the upper right corner) and play that match within 1 week. After the first week, as soon as all the matches are completed, the second round starts and you will be paired with your next opponent. Depending on the number of players, these tournaments will mostly take 4-5 weeks=rounds.

Ps.: If you create a game on Cockatrice (on tab: main), you are able to make some specification of which one is to not let spectators see hands.