[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2016-05-21 May 18, 2016, 10:03 PM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
[b]Beginning : Saturday 21th May
Type of Tournament : Swiss
Duration : 1 week per round maximum

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register before the beginning of the tournament.
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration), since it could allow for cheating.
- You must add all the players in the tournament to your buddy list.
- It's an international tournament, so everyone must speak english.
- We play peasant, we are not at the world magic cup, keep it cool.

How does it go ? :

- The tournament will used Challonge. You must subscribe on this website to join the tournament.
- You must give your hash in this topic when you subscribe.
- Match duration : 1 hour on the cockatrice room time (+5 turns after the time runs out if needed).
- You must play at least one game per Week
- When a round is finish, the next one begins.
- If a player want to drop the tournament, he must tell it on this topic. Please don't let your opponents waiting for nothing.

Subscribe until 21/05/16 - 12:00 pm

We hope to read some reports from the tournament, and if you make it to the final pool, don't forget to submit your decklist.

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
sister_morphine Jun 4, 2016, 11:16 AM @valley: Although bri told me u would be online and me being online all day, I did not find you. So let's try again today. I'm on cocka till about six o'clock p.m.

GalacticPresident Jun 5, 2016, 1:45 PM @zombie: Since in this tournament we only have to play 1 match per week, I would not extend the duration of a round for more than 1 day if matches aren't finished. I don't think there are any rules concerning this but imo we should have that as a rule. So the result between sister_morphine and valleyey should be a draw so that we can move on. It sucks for sister_morphine because he (she?) wrote about his availability all the time and valley didn't respond at all. I could see this as a case where sister_morphine just gets the win to avoid any future shenanigans by creating a precedent. Otherwise players could try protecting their scores if they have a bunch of matchwins already and just don't play anymore to not get any losses (although I don't really think that anybody would do that here...).
I do think it is fair to give a matchwin if the opponent just doesn't react at all during the week.

This is just my opinion, I'll leave the decision to the tournament organizer.

sister_morphine Jun 5, 2016, 4:01 PM @GalacticPresident, @tourney orga: As far as I'm concerned, I would be pretty pissed, if a draw would be the result of this. In fact, this time and the last tourney I had great difficulties to contact valleyey at all. People simply should not participate, if they can't even manage to leave a message here. And if they don't - why should they get 1 point for drawing?

To be perfectly clear: I don't much care for winning the tourney (see last time, where I played against m3p3 and only could loose), since I play mtg for fun. But I do care for being punished for s.o. elses incapability of taking the slightest interest in playing his matches.

zombie33 Jun 5, 2016, 10:48 PM Well i must take a decision tonight.
I'm quite agree with sister-morphine and my decision is : Valleyey is DQ for this tournament.

jayrems Jun 6, 2016, 11:06 AM Loumpa win 2-1 after a big full of my deck 3 lands in the deck in the end of game

sister_morphine Jun 6, 2016, 3:38 PM @zombie33: Now I got no points at all out of my 'game' against Valleyey... Could you pls correct that? Thank You!

zombie33 Jun 6, 2016, 5:03 PM @sister_morphine : You loose your first game and win against valleyey and you have 3 points. This looks correct...

Manudesbois Jun 7, 2016, 8:12 AM Zombie can you clarify please when the round 3 started and so until when we must finish our games?

zombie33 Jun 7, 2016, 9:25 AM @manu : sunday at midnight is the theorical end of each round but

When a round is finish, the next one begins.

so you don't have to wait monday if you know your opponent.

sister_morphine Jun 7, 2016, 10:31 AM @zombie: Sorry for the confusion. Yesterday I had only 3 Points, because my recent match hasn't been taken into account by challonge, yet. But inbetween it has done so and everything's just fine.