[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2016-05-21 May 18, 2016, 10:03 PM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
[b]Beginning : Saturday 21th May
Type of Tournament : Swiss
Duration : 1 week per round maximum

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register before the beginning of the tournament.
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration), since it could allow for cheating.
- You must add all the players in the tournament to your buddy list.
- It's an international tournament, so everyone must speak english.
- We play peasant, we are not at the world magic cup, keep it cool.

How does it go ? :

- The tournament will used Challonge. You must subscribe on this website to join the tournament.
- You must give your hash in this topic when you subscribe.
- Match duration : 1 hour on the cockatrice room time (+5 turns after the time runs out if needed).
- You must play at least one game per Week
- When a round is finish, the next one begins.
- If a player want to drop the tournament, he must tell it on this topic. Please don't let your opponents waiting for nothing.

Subscribe until 21/05/16 - 12:00 pm

We hope to read some reports from the tournament, and if you make it to the final pool, don't forget to submit your decklist.

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
AbyssalEasley May 22, 2016, 4:00 PM Shiniii, i will be connected each days since 17.30 to 20.30.

Papaoursdelux May 22, 2016, 4:27 PM Papoursdelux 2-1 Black_Enzian

Enzi May 22, 2016, 4:33 PM Hi, here is my hash: pj5cta02

AbyssalEasley May 22, 2016, 5:07 PM My hash 6u66f06i

Papaoursdelux May 22, 2016, 5:50 PM Black_Enzan gave me a doubt about one of my play and according the replay he was right. Judge?

Papaoursdelux May 22, 2016, 5:59 PM Correction:

Papaoursdelux 1-2 black_Enzan

AbyssalEasley May 22, 2016, 6:34 PM rectification, i am available each deay since 17.30 to 20.30, send me a MP at least 1 day before with your disponibility.

Enzi May 22, 2016, 6:52 PM Hello,
thank you for your fairness and for offering to give me the win, but I can't accept this. It feels wrong for me.
It was no big issue, if you cycled in response to my spell it would be no problem at all. I tried to type fast something to resolve the issue, but you continued with your turn and dont saw it in chat first so that we didn't know exactly was the situation was.
But I think I had no way to recover from the game in question. I was forced to chump block to stay at one life but you still had four attackers. So I think my situation was hopeless. And you would have won the game otherwise too.

So please keep it at 2-1 for Papaoursdelux. Thank you.

GalacticPresident May 22, 2016, 8:36 PM galactic hash: 5jf3n0of

Shini May 23, 2016, 10:21 AM Abyssal, i have mp on magicville