[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2016-03-12 Mar 8, 2016, 8:11 PM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Saturday 12th March
Approximative duration : 1 week (first phase) + 1 week (final phase)

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register, before the beginning of the tournament. (if you disconnect without having an account, it's game lost)
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration). Indeed some cheat is possible in that way.
- Add all the players of the tournament, on your buddy list.
- We play peasant, be cool with your opponent, we are not at the world magic cup

How does it go ? :

- Match duration : 1 hour on cockatrice timer + 5 additional turn.
- It's an international tournament so, everybody must speak english on this topic.
- You subscribe by putting your cockatrice nickname with the hash of your deck on the google document. How can i find my hash ?
- Your opponent's list will be on the Google Doc. You can used this topic to fix a meeting for your game.
- After each game, results must be write on the Google document and on this topic.
- The final step is a pool composed of the 8 best players of the first phase.

GOOGLE DOC : INSCRIPTION, RESULTS AND PAIRING

We hope to read some report after the end of the tournament and don't forget to give your decklist at the end of the tournament if you are on the final phase.

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
Toufmade Mar 27, 2016, 2:32 PM Galactic & Papaours, when are you avaible ?

Papaoursdelux Mar 27, 2016, 5:23 PM Available today and tomorow!

B4L4 Mar 27, 2016, 6:06 PM Terribles games Papaoursdelux, sorry

zombie33 Mar 27, 2016, 6:27 PM What is the result between you B4l4 and papaoursdelux ? The google doc is false.

Papaoursdelux Mar 27, 2016, 6:57 PM Np B4l4.

@Zombie33, 2-0 for me.

GalacticPresident Mar 30, 2016, 11:13 AM I will be online today the whole evening for the last matches! Sorry I couldn't make it around easter

B4L4 Mar 31, 2016, 6:27 PM Can we have clearer rules regarding tournament duration for the next one ?

I enjoy the tournament itself, but having to check/pray for opponents availability during 3+ weeks is a burden.

zombie33 Mar 31, 2016, 7:26 PM @B4l4 : We will fix a endline for the next tournament.

@everybody : Don't forget to share your decklist !

B4L4 Mar 31, 2016, 8:00 PM Where do we share decklists ? Right here plain-text ?

Max2070 Mar 31, 2016, 8:59 PM yes you can paste it here !