[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2016-03-12 Mar 8, 2016, 8:11 PM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Saturday 12th March
Approximative duration : 1 week (first phase) + 1 week (final phase)

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register, before the beginning of the tournament. (if you disconnect without having an account, it's game lost)
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration). Indeed some cheat is possible in that way.
- Add all the players of the tournament, on your buddy list.
- We play peasant, be cool with your opponent, we are not at the world magic cup

How does it go ? :

- Match duration : 1 hour on cockatrice timer + 5 additional turn.
- It's an international tournament so, everybody must speak english on this topic.
- You subscribe by putting your cockatrice nickname with the hash of your deck on the google document. How can i find my hash ?
- Your opponent's list will be on the Google Doc. You can used this topic to fix a meeting for your game.
- After each game, results must be write on the Google document and on this topic.
- The final step is a pool composed of the 8 best players of the first phase.

GOOGLE DOC : INSCRIPTION, RESULTS AND PAIRING

We hope to read some report after the end of the tournament and don't forget to give your decklist at the end of the tournament if you are on the final phase.

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
zombie33 Mar 14, 2016, 5:47 PM New pairing ! Be Careful !

Pool A
Max2070
B4L4.peasant
Valleyey
zombie33
Moldavien

Pool B
m3m3p4sm4l
Toufmade
Bobelou19
Bri
RedRum1989

Pool C
Jayrems-mv
Loumpa
Papaoursdelux
Lorebroker
Black_Enzian

Pool D

AbyssalEasley
luka_93
GalacticPresident
Samus95

B4L4 Mar 14, 2016, 7:17 PM Available tonight

Papaoursdelux Mar 14, 2016, 7:34 PM @ Black_Enzian

Sorry for missing our appointement, but I misscalculate my meal hour
I tried to warn you on cocka, but as you said, your connexion crashed on my first message.

I won't be available before 9pm.

Enzi Mar 14, 2016, 7:47 PM Ok, I think we can play after 9 pm too. When not we can play on an other evening, should be no problem on my side to play until end of week.
I will PM you on cockatrice when I see you online.

luka Mar 14, 2016, 10:50 PM I have to learn for maths at the moment but from 16th evening on im basically always available.

m3m3p4sm4l Mar 15, 2016, 12:02 AM sorry, I'm very busy this week, but I'll try to connect:
wednesday 19H15-20H and after 22H30
thursday after 21H30
saturday and sunday I hope to be more available, and I'll try to be connected as much as I can.

Lorebroker Mar 15, 2016, 4:39 PM Lorebroker 0-2 jayrems-mv
(welp, this was not a fun one...)

luka Mar 16, 2016, 4:19 PM why is my match with samus already written in the document? we didnt play yet.

AbyssalEasley Mar 16, 2016, 4:40 PM hi ! I can play this week on afternoon since 17h30 to 20h00.

GalacticPresident Mar 16, 2016, 8:11 PM I will be available friday until 1800 and saturday the whole day!

@zombie/max: on the google doc the calculation for pool D got a little out of place, everything needs to go 1 line up