[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2016-02-20 Feb 8, 2016, 10:58 PM
Toufmade Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Saturday 9th January
Approximative duration : 1 week (first phase) + 1 week (final phase)

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register, before the beginning of the tournament. (if you disconnect without having an account, it's game lost)
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration). Indeed some cheat is possible in that way.
- Add all the players of the tournament, on your buddy list.
- We play peasant, be cool with your opponent, we are not at the world magic cup

How does it go ? :

- Match duration : 1 hour on cockatrice timer + 5 additional turn.
- It's an international tournament so, everybody must speak english on this topic.
- You subscribe by putting your cockatrice nickname with the hash of your deck on the google document. How can i find my hash ?
- Your opponent's list will be on the Google Doc. You can used this topic to fix a meeting for your game.
- After each game, results must be write on the Google document and on this topic.
- The final step is a pool composed of the 8 best players of the first phase.

GOOGLE DOC : INSCRIPTION, RESULTS AND PAIRING

We hope to read some report after the end of the tournament and don't forget to give your decklist at the end of the tournament if you are on the final phase.

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
Bri Feb 9, 2016, 4:35 PM It says Beginning 9th January

zombie33 Feb 9, 2016, 6:11 PM Big responsabilities for Toufmade ant he is a beginner... It's his first time and Copy/paste are not so easy to understand :{

B4L4 Feb 15, 2016, 6:49 PM It was supposed to start on 13/02/2016 right ?

Lorebroker Feb 16, 2016, 4:54 PM Nah, the header says 2016-02-20, so it starts next saturday...

Manudesbois Feb 17, 2016, 2:53 PM I could be interested in playing some games against people "as if" it was part of the tourney but currently I don't want to commit into being available for the tournament, so I won't register. However if any player wants to play against me for further tests and sees me on Cocka, don't hesitate to ping me for a game with your tournament deck and I'll play with a single deck of my own

Herr_Igel Feb 20, 2016, 9:31 AM Hey. I signed up for the tournament, but I won't be able to play games until Thursday afternoon. I am fully available the rest of the week. If this is a problem, feel free to cancel my entry.

Toufmade Feb 20, 2016, 11:33 AM @Herr_Igel
I don't think it's a problem if you're really avaible from Thursday to Monday.

@All, Drawings lots is done.

Pool A
Pilota
bobelou19
AbyssalEasley
Herr_lgel
Bri

Pool B
Toufmade
m3m3p4sm4l
Sered
Lorebroker
Loumpa

Pool C
Vlalutscher
B4L4.peasant
Luka_93
Max2070

NB : If more that 2 players join us, I gonna make another pool.

Please, use PM & this topic to give your avaibility to your opponent !

Enjoys your tourney =)

Lorebroker Feb 20, 2016, 12:55 PM As always I'll be available whenever I am online.
My work is flexible, so just message me to play.

Toufmade Feb 20, 2016, 1:26 PM Rules-Online Tourney

Toufmade Feb 20, 2016, 1:35 PM At my opponent : Check your PM please