[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2016-01-09 Dec 26, 2015, 12:14 AM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Saturday 9th January
Approximative duration : 1 week (first phase) + 1 week (final phase)

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register, before the beginning of the tournament. (if you disconnect without having an account, it's game lost)
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration). Indeed some cheat is possible in that way.
- Add all the players of the tournament, on your buddy list.
- We play peasant, be cool with your opponent, we are not at the world magic cup

How does it go ? :

- Match duration : 1 hour on cockatrice timer + 5 additional turn.
- It's an international tournament so, everybody must speak english on this topic.
- You subscribe by putting your cockatrice nickname with the hash of your deck on the google document. How can i find my hash ?
- Your opponent's list will be on the Google Doc. You can used this topic to fix a meeting for your game.
- After each game, results must be write on the Google document and on this topic.
- The final step is a pool composed of the 8 best players of the first phase.

GOOGLE DOC : INSCRIPTION, RESULTS AND PAIRING

We hope to read some report after the end of the tournament and don't forget to give your decklist at the end of the tournament if you are on the final phase.

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
pilota Jan 16, 2016, 12:09 PM Ciao Komodo ,

where you at? Dont worry, we can play tomorrow if you like. Good Luck and H.F. at the Prerelease.

Manudesbois Jan 17, 2016, 1:51 PM My results against Bri are to be transferred to the final pool table, right?

Lorebroker Jan 17, 2016, 3:39 PM final pool:
Lorebroker 1-2 Manudesbois

Bri Jan 18, 2016, 11:58 PM @Manu i was thinking a lot about our match in the past few days. How about transfering a 1-1 to the finals? I could live with that and btw: i think this transferred points suck anyway!

Manudesbois Jan 20, 2016, 8:16 AM Hi Bri, I noticed nothing in the rules indicating how the pool results are tranferred, so I suppose there is no transfer? zombie/max? I'd prefer to replay the match if possible Bri, it's more fun, especially because de matchup was tight

zombie33 Jan 21, 2016, 10:19 AM As you wish...
If it's not too much game, so play them twice

Max2070 Jan 25, 2016, 10:30 PM @splatter, did you scheduled your next matches with your opponents ? if you didn't, can you give sign of life please.

Manudesbois Jan 27, 2016, 2:38 PM Splatter I'll be available tomorrow evening from 8, or during the weekend.

Lorebroker Jan 29, 2016, 9:56 PM Are we advised to play a match that was already played in the first round again or is the result transferred?
If later is correct why wasn't the result put into the chart already?

Bri Jan 30, 2016, 1:13 AM Manu and me replayed our match. On the other hand he gave me a win in group stage after a server crash, where i had the upper hand.