[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2016-01-09 Dec 26, 2015, 12:14 AM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Saturday 9th January
Approximative duration : 1 week (first phase) + 1 week (final phase)

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register, before the beginning of the tournament. (if you disconnect without having an account, it's game lost)
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration). Indeed some cheat is possible in that way.
- Add all the players of the tournament, on your buddy list.
- We play peasant, be cool with your opponent, we are not at the world magic cup

How does it go ? :

- Match duration : 1 hour on cockatrice timer + 5 additional turn.
- It's an international tournament so, everybody must speak english on this topic.
- You subscribe by putting your cockatrice nickname with the hash of your deck on the google document. How can i find my hash ?
- Your opponent's list will be on the Google Doc. You can used this topic to fix a meeting for your game.
- After each game, results must be write on the Google document and on this topic.
- The final step is a pool composed of the 8 best players of the first phase.

GOOGLE DOC : INSCRIPTION, RESULTS AND PAIRING

We hope to read some report after the end of the tournament and don't forget to give your decklist at the end of the tournament if you are on the final phase.

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
Papaoursdelux Jan 10, 2016, 1:54 PM I'll be available a large part of the afternoon.

Bri Jan 10, 2016, 4:04 PM I'll be available the whole weak, mainly in the afternoon/evening

Manudesbois Jan 10, 2016, 5:26 PM I think you meant the whole wheat, right?

Lorebroker Jan 10, 2016, 9:53 PM Yes, he wanted to talk about crops rather than his strength... ;-)

Meanwhile: results
Toufmade 0-2 Lorebroker
papaoursdelux 0-1 Lorebroker (what a match!)

Manudesbois Jan 10, 2016, 10:52 PM Fun match against Bri, won g1 easily, got disconnected in g2 (because of server crash) but I gave him the win, trusting him when he said to have a SB card in hand that I couldn't deal with. Lost g3 to the same scenario but without disconnection this time.

jayrems Jan 11, 2016, 8:20 AM I'm free today and this evening for play

AbyssalEasley Jan 11, 2016, 10:42 AM Pool A : I may be connected this afternoon. For the rest of the week I will be connected only since 17.00 to 20.00.

Lorebroker Jan 12, 2016, 5:56 PM Lorebroker 2-1 AbyssalEasley (it could not have been closer!)

pilota Jan 15, 2016, 4:29 PM Ciao Komodo ,

tomorrow? Just tell me the time ! THX!

komodo Jan 15, 2016, 4:38 PM Hey pilota, tomorrow would be ideal for me. Around 12:00 should work. (going to the pre-release at 16:00)