[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2016-01-09 Dec 26, 2015, 12:14 AM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Saturday 9th January
Approximative duration : 1 week (first phase) + 1 week (final phase)

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register, before the beginning of the tournament. (if you disconnect without having an account, it's game lost)
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration). Indeed some cheat is possible in that way.
- Add all the players of the tournament, on your buddy list.
- We play peasant, be cool with your opponent, we are not at the world magic cup

How does it go ? :

- Match duration : 1 hour on cockatrice timer + 5 additional turn.
- It's an international tournament so, everybody must speak english on this topic.
- You subscribe by putting your cockatrice nickname with the hash of your deck on the google document. How can i find my hash ?
- Your opponent's list will be on the Google Doc. You can used this topic to fix a meeting for your game.
- After each game, results must be write on the Google document and on this topic.
- The final step is a pool composed of the 8 best players of the first phase.

GOOGLE DOC : INSCRIPTION, RESULTS AND PAIRING

We hope to read some report after the end of the tournament and don't forget to give your decklist at the end of the tournament if you are on the final phase.

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
zombie33 Dec 26, 2015, 12:24 AM One more thing : Oath to the Gatewatch is authorised for this tournament !

zombie33 Jan 6, 2016, 3:02 PM Correction : Oath to the Gatewatch will not be authorised for this tournament. Sorry, too many cards are still unknown...

Don't forget to subscribe to the tournament !

Max2070 Jan 7, 2016, 10:13 AM hi everyone,

this tournament will be a little bit different than previous ones :

- There is a new private message system to communicate directly with your opponants. You must schedule yours games directly with your opponants when the pool is announced !
- the rules have but translated in english (thanks to manu !) => here
- You must give your global availabilities on the forum

I hope all matches will be proceed without issues in that way

zombie33 Jan 8, 2016, 10:47 PM Pool A
Lorebroker
papaoursdelux
AbyssalEasley
bobelou19

Pool B
Vlalutscher
Manudesbois
Bri
jayrems-mv

Pool C
pilota
komodo
m3m3p4sm4l
Splatter

We are waiting for more players. Enjoy the tournament !

Manudesbois Jan 9, 2016, 4:37 PM @everyone if you find mistakes in the rules document, please don't hesitate to point them out, I'm still willing to improve myself

Manudesbois Jan 9, 2016, 4:53 PM @jayrems, Bri, Vlalutscher, I have time now, I will have some tomorrow (not sure exactly when but I can ping you on cocka or by Private Message), and some from monday to wednesday at least after 7PM.

Manudesbois Jan 9, 2016, 7:17 PM Starting well with 2-0 against Vlalutscher

luka Jan 9, 2016, 7:42 PM I can't download Oath yet, what shall I do?

Manudesbois Jan 9, 2016, 8:11 PM Not play it since zombie went back on his decision

Lorebroker Jan 9, 2016, 9:24 PM @papaoursdelux, AbyssalEasley, bobelou19: Whenever I am available I'll be online on cockatrice.
I am quite flexible this week, I should be online each late afternoon, eventing and early night.
Just ping me or if you have only small time windows message me to arrange a date and time to play.