[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2015-12-05 Nov 17, 2015, 7:59 PM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Monday 5th December
Approximative duration : 1 week (first phase) + 1 week (final phase)

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register, before the beginning of the tournament. (if you disconnect without having an account, it's game lost)
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration). Indeed some cheat is possible in that way.
- Add all the players of the tournament, on your buddy list.
- We play peasant, be cool with your opponent, we are not at the world magic cup

How does it go ? :

- Match duration : 1 hour on cockatrice timer + 5 additional turn.
- It's an international tournament so, everybody must speak english on this topic.
- You subscribe by putting your cockatrice nickname with the hash of your deck on the google document. How can i find my hash ?
- After each game, results must be write on the Google document and on this topic.
- The final step is a pool composed by the two best players of each pool or a Top 8 (depending on the number of players)

GOOGLE DOC : INSCRIPTION, RESULTS AND PAIRING

We hope to read some report after the end of the tournament and don't forget to give your decklist at the end of the tournament if you are on the final phase.

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
pilota Dec 21, 2015, 8:09 PM 4 Goblin Bushwhacker
2 Mardu Scout
4 Mogg War Marshal
4 Lightning Bolt
3 Goblin Grenade
4 Foundry Street Denizen
4 Goblin Cohort
4 Burning-Tree Emissary
19 Mountain
2 Stingscourger
1 Browbeat
4 Mogg Conscripts
1 Keldon Marauders
1 Giantbaiting
1 Fireblast
2 Mogg Flunkies
SB: 3 Smash to Smithereens
SB: 4 Red Elemental Blast
SB: 3 Electrickery
SB: 1 Ingot Chewer
SB: 2 Ember Gale
SB: 2 Gorilla Shaman

Toufmade Dec 22, 2015, 9:09 AM @Pilota thanks you for your serious !!

LethalPigeon7 Dec 22, 2015, 10:37 AM I'd like Julien R. to somehow be credited on my list or my list just not being put up since I literally coppied it. I was new to the format and wanted to try this deck out, I didnt disagree with any inclusion or lack of it in the main and didnt want to mess with the board. Peace.