[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2015-12-05 Nov 17, 2015, 7:59 PM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Monday 5th December
Approximative duration : 1 week (first phase) + 1 week (final phase)

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register, before the beginning of the tournament. (if you disconnect without having an account, it's game lost)
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration). Indeed some cheat is possible in that way.
- Add all the players of the tournament, on your buddy list.
- We play peasant, be cool with your opponent, we are not at the world magic cup

How does it go ? :

- Match duration : 1 hour on cockatrice timer + 5 additional turn.
- It's an international tournament so, everybody must speak english on this topic.
- You subscribe by putting your cockatrice nickname with the hash of your deck on the google document. How can i find my hash ?
- After each game, results must be write on the Google document and on this topic.
- The final step is a pool composed by the two best players of each pool or a Top 8 (depending on the number of players)

GOOGLE DOC : INSCRIPTION, RESULTS AND PAIRING

We hope to read some report after the end of the tournament and don't forget to give your decklist at the end of the tournament if you are on the final phase.

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
pilota Dec 5, 2015, 12:55 PM i will be available from saturday to monday .

zombie33 Dec 5, 2015, 6:44 PM @Valleyley

Welcome to this tournament.
I hope you will play all your games and share the period where you are available to play.
If you don't (without valuable reasons), you will be ban again for the next three peasant's tournament.

Papaoursdelux Dec 6, 2015, 3:43 PM @Shakalak

Salut!

Finalement je serais pas dispo aujourd'hui à partir de 18h.

Sachant qu'en semaine je suis principalement libre le matin ou à partir de 22h, n'hésite pas à me donner une date.

Lorebroker Dec 6, 2015, 4:00 PM Lorebriker 0-2 LethalPidgeon7

LethalPigeon7 Dec 6, 2015, 5:21 PM LethalPigeon7 1-2 Vlalutscher

pilota Dec 6, 2015, 7:43 PM from tuesday 2 saturday not available because of work. I hope to play my remaining games tomorrow? Just let me know!
THX!

Lorebroker Dec 6, 2015, 9:23 PM Lorebroker 1-2 Willow
Lorebroker 0-2 Vlalutscher

Toufmade Dec 7, 2015, 5:24 PM Komodo, schmonks, when are you avaible ?

AbyssalEasley Dec 7, 2015, 5:32 PM For my futures victims in poule A, I am available all afternoon in the week after 5pm.

ASMpeasant Dec 7, 2015, 6:13 PM Hi

I just start a new job and i'm available between 6 pm and 7pm every evening maybe more. So ask me for play.