[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2015-12-05 Nov 17, 2015, 7:59 PM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Monday 5th December
Approximative duration : 1 week (first phase) + 1 week (final phase)

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register, before the beginning of the tournament. (if you disconnect without having an account, it's game lost)
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration). Indeed some cheat is possible in that way.
- Add all the players of the tournament, on your buddy list.
- We play peasant, be cool with your opponent, we are not at the world magic cup

How does it go ? :

- Match duration : 1 hour on cockatrice timer + 5 additional turn.
- It's an international tournament so, everybody must speak english on this topic.
- You subscribe by putting your cockatrice nickname with the hash of your deck on the google document. How can i find my hash ?
- After each game, results must be write on the Google document and on this topic.
- The final step is a pool composed by the two best players of each pool or a Top 8 (depending on the number of players)

GOOGLE DOC : INSCRIPTION, RESULTS AND PAIRING

We hope to read some report after the end of the tournament and don't forget to give your decklist at the end of the tournament if you are on the final phase.

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
Max2070 Nov 25, 2015, 2:31 PM we wrote official rules for online tournamanent, sadly it's only in french for now but an english version will come soon => http://mtg-peasant.com/rules_online_V1.1.pdf

Manudesbois Nov 25, 2015, 6:54 PM Very nice doc

Bri Nov 28, 2015, 5:03 AM Can't read very much, but very nice idea!

Vlalutscher Dec 4, 2015, 12:31 PM Awesome idea with the document. Unfortunately my french is too bad nowadays, that we can hopefully read it in english in the near future.

I just wanted to inform you, that I will be available like last tourney. On sunday, close to whole day. Saturday I'm still busy and during the week in the mornings and in the night. Usually around 11:00-13:00 and 1:00-3:00.

If this won't work out well, yu can drop me, but last time it was quite ok.

Manudesbois Dec 4, 2015, 12:43 PM Is that your time available or busy?

zombie33 Dec 4, 2015, 1:41 PM Actually, only 3 pool. But this could be change if two or more players suscribe to the tournament. Be careful !

Pool A
willow
Lorebroker
Vlalutscher
AbyssalEasley
Bri
ASMpeasant

Pool B
Papaoursdelux
m3m3p4sm4l
Zig
Shakalak
luka_93
zombie33

Pool C
komodo
Moondust
schmokus
Toufmade
Splatter
pilota

zombie33 Dec 4, 2015, 5:46 PM 20 players now, so 4 pool :

Pool A

willow
Lorebroker
Vlalutscher
AbyssalEasley
Bri

Pool B

Papaoursdelux
m3m3p4sm4l
Zig
Shakalak
luka_93

Pool C

komodo
Moondust
schmokus
Toufmade
Splatter

Pool D

ASMpeasant
zombie33
pilota
Jayrems
Manudesbois

Good luck everyone !

Lorebroker Dec 4, 2015, 11:37 PM Oh look!
Who would have thought that?

Hi Bri!

@everyone: i'll have a busy week, so I won't be as available as in the past tourneys. Just message me when I am online. Whenever I have time I will be online.

zombie33 Dec 5, 2015, 12:09 AM German's sarcasm...

Bri Dec 5, 2015, 6:01 AM Haha

@all i will be available during the week, normally nearly every evening and afternoons too. At the Weekend iam busy, so probably not.