[Online] Peasant Tournaments - May 2018 Apr 27, 2018, 8:07 PM
zombie33 April was a very unsuccessfull month for online tournament and march's tournament was too long to end.
Except for the last 8 men from april (green), every previous tournament is now aborted. The green tournament from april is now the blue tournament from may, so please use the may google sheet from now.

Google Doc - May Tournament

Some news : GalacticPresident stop online tournament for personnal reasons (and will leave soon the peasant council). This means for online tournament actually i'm still the main organisator, toufmade help me in my task, but we need another volunteer to help me in my task and do what i usually do if i can't. thanks for your support.

The cockatrice community is smaller than ever and this is sad. I would ask you to try the software Xmage in may in order to learn how use this logiciel. It's not impossible we will use this software in a not to distant future. Some new peasant player are on this new plateforme and maybe it will be our chance to make our tournaments great again and God bless peasant !

last page
AronGomu Jun 8, 2018, 1:59 PM Here's my list, or stocklist I should say : UG Sphinx

// 60 Maindeck
// 1 Artifact
1 Isochron Scepter

// 4 Enchantment
4 Sphinx's Tutelage

// 30 Instant
2 Think Twice
4 Moment's Peace
2 Memory Lapse
3 Respite
4 Brainstorm
2 Spell Pierce
1 Muddle the Mixture
4 Gush
4 Tangle
4 Counterspell

// 19 Land
9 Island
2 Thornwood Falls
4 Ash Barrens
2 Terramorphic Expanse
2 Forest

// 6 Sorcery
2 Preordain
4 Ponder

// 15 Sideboard
// 4 Artifact
SB: 2 Welding Jar
SB: 2 Relic of Progenitus

// 11 Instant
SB: 2 Dispel
SB: 4 Hydroblast
SB: 3 Nature's Claim
SB: 2 Echoing Truth

zeroxceet Jun 17, 2018, 9:29 PM Sevuncos and sinus I still wait for the winner of your match ?

Sevuncos Jun 29, 2018, 10:27 AM Hi, Sinus if you want to do the tournament match I'm connected