[Online] Peasant Tournaments - May 2018 Apr 27, 2018, 8:07 PM
zombie33 April was a very unsuccessfull month for online tournament and march's tournament was too long to end.
Except for the last 8 men from april (green), every previous tournament is now aborted. The green tournament from april is now the blue tournament from may, so please use the may google sheet from now.

Google Doc - May Tournament

Some news : GalacticPresident stop online tournament for personnal reasons (and will leave soon the peasant council). This means for online tournament actually i'm still the main organisator, toufmade help me in my task, but we need another volunteer to help me in my task and do what i usually do if i can't. thanks for your support.

The cockatrice community is smaller than ever and this is sad. I would ask you to try the software Xmage in may in order to learn how use this logiciel. It's not impossible we will use this software in a not to distant future. Some new peasant player are on this new plateforme and maybe it will be our chance to make our tournaments great again and God bless peasant !

last page
zombie33 May 24, 2018, 7:21 AM After loosing his first game (against me), arongomu decided to quit the pool tournament. I choose to play his deck instead of him, and finally i finish the tournament at 2nd place with his deck (and at 1st place with my deck)

zebigcoconut May 28, 2018, 11:16 AM You're the best of the best Zombie33, the greatest, the strongest !!!

zebigcoconut May 28, 2018, 11:58 AM It's official, I'm come back to the Ligue !
Summer is coming

zombie33 May 29, 2018, 8:03 AM I'm available tonight from 6:00pm

zombie33 May 29, 2018, 8:31 AM - Mistermissplay and Andriana you are disqualified from pool Alpha and you are not authorised to subscribe to pool tournament in June.
- Arongomu is qualify for finale pool but will have only 4 games to do
- For the next 8 men, go to the june topic.

AbyssalEasley May 29, 2018, 3:28 PM Bordel ! Encore une fois dans le bon pool X'(

LaCucaracha May 29, 2018, 10:57 PM @Pool Alpha opponents : I'll be online tomorrow from 8.00pm

Manudesbois May 30, 2018, 8:40 AM Hey guys I'll be back home tonight and ready around 9-10PM to play for pool or whichever other tournament

Sevuncos May 30, 2018, 6:25 PM Hi sinus, you are ready to make the tournament match 8 men. I am available this Thursday and Friday night from 16h until 19h and I am available all weekend

sinus May 30, 2018, 6:43 PM Hi Sevuncos! I'll try to make it tomorrow afternoon.