[Online] Peasant Tournaments - September 2017 Aug 9, 2017, 11:49 PM
zombie33 I've got some vacation in August and this is why i create this topic so early.
I hope we will be more in September than in summer. We need to make our tournament great again !

Google Doc - September Tournament

Enjoy !

last page
zombie33 Sep 12, 2017, 10:54 AM 1) Agree
2) Agree
3) "You cannot keep playing and call time as soon as it starts looking bad for you." It's very difficult to know if something like this happened but if it does, it deserve a DQ and nothing else.
4) The life rule is the rule used in competitive magic tournament where you have time limit and where draw aren't allowed : for top 8 for instance. I think it would be a bad idea to create our own rule, this is just something you need to be focus on when we are playing like many other.

zeroxceet Sep 12, 2017, 11:58 AM Galactique : @3 : honestly i didnt saw the clock before. That s why i give up but if sinus didnt ask for time i even would not have realized. We were playing our 3rd match since 1h30 or more. I recognize that its the turn over which made me look at clock. The very spécial start ( grid turn 3, and he no colored land before t5) made me think . Anyway its a game. In the futur i.ll'be more carefull.

Manudesbois Sep 12, 2017, 3:49 PM Lorebroker you just qualified to the finals

zombie33 Sep 13, 2017, 3:33 PM The first phase of tournament alpha is over. Still one game missing two days after the deadline, now it's over.
Zebigcoconut is qualify for the final pool.

zombie33 Sep 16, 2017, 4:41 PM In some of the first 8-men of the month, sinus and galactic you have three matchs who are waiting.
Pleasae share your availability

Manudesbois Sep 16, 2017, 7:14 PM We've just had a crazy game with Bri, with life going as high as 80 and as low as 3 on both sides, and more than 40 creatures on the battlefield :0

Toufmade Sep 16, 2017, 7:54 PM @Zerox, @jayrems, @Superclerc, when are you avaible ?

GalacticPresident Sep 18, 2017, 8:12 AM As I wrote here in the forum, I was away for a week but I will be back Tuesday evening. Sinus as well.
It will probably get late on Tuesday but if someone wants to play I'm available. Same on Wednesday evening.

jayrems Sep 18, 2017, 4:49 PM Available between 8A.M and 16 P.M Monday at Friday

Monday evening (During "L'amour est dans le pré" , Miss use T.V, i use p.c )

On evening if date is take before.

Sorry for my english

zeroxceet Sep 18, 2017, 6:10 PM Jayrems >>> ok tomorow morning at 9 am for me !