[Online] Peasant Tournaments - April 2017 Mar 20, 2017, 9:02 PM
zombie33 All the tournament of the month will be now on a single google doc with several spreadsheet in order to be more practical to use.

New rule this month :
To subscribe to any tournament, players must write on the google doc pseudo and hash. Each player who don't write his hash will be erase from the list and replace by someone else. Thanks for your understanding.

Google doc - April 2017 Tournaments

Up to 13 tournaments in April :
One Pool tournament - Beginning : 25/02/17
Three 16 Men tournanents - Name : Fork, Scythe and Harvest
Up to eight 8 Men tournaments

Enjoy !

last page
Manudesbois Apr 7, 2017, 8:46 AM Something went wrong on Fork pairings, I'd advise not to play your game before the organizer fixes it

GalacticPresident Apr 7, 2017, 10:49 AM @Maumo: You asked for PMs in your last post and I wrote you yesterday and the day before without getting any response from you. Therefore I write here again. I can play today until the evening, tomorrow I can't, sunday probably not as well.

@all: Fork is fixed, you are fine to play.

Manudesbois Apr 7, 2017, 7:19 PM Thx Galactic

m3m3p4sm4l Apr 7, 2017, 10:17 PM available almost every evening between 19H to 22H

Maumo Apr 8, 2017, 10:02 AM Hi, I'm very sorry, but I was supposed to have a cool week and ended up needing to work every evening late.

@GalacticPresident, I'm very sorry, I saw your messages but couldn't know if I could be available.

Can i declare forfait for this tournament? I can't find the time for this, sorry

zombie33 Apr 9, 2017, 2:05 PM There is a perfect tie between Schmonkus, zeroxceet and I in the Pool B.

The two players qualify for the final pool will be randomly chosen with a dice on cockatrice tonight at 9:00 pm. I will wait in a room at least 2 players to do this. Thanks for your understanding.

zombie33 Apr 9, 2017, 9:52 PM So we roll a dice on cockatrice as i said : Schmonkus was eliminated.

Witness : Lorebroker, Vlalutscher, zeroxceet.

GalacticPresident Apr 10, 2017, 3:30 PM @Maumo: Absolutely no problem if you have to work, next time just write a short message so I know what's up please.

Toufmade Apr 10, 2017, 11:27 PM Pool Tourney
// 61 Maindeck
// 44 Creature
3 Llanowar Elves
3 Fyndhorn Elves
3 Elvish Mystic
4 Wirewood Symbiote
4 Elvish Visionary
4 Elvish Vanguard
4 Timberwatch Elf
3 Lys Alana Huntmaster
4 Nettle Sentinel
4 Birchlore Rangers
4 Quirion Ranger
3 Multani's Acolyte
1 Imperious Perfect

// 3 Instant
3 Might of the Masses

// 14 Land
10 Forest
4 Snow-Covered Forest

// 14 Sideboard
// 3 Artifact
SB: 3 Viridian Longbow

// 3 Creature
SB: 3 Wellwisher

// 4 Enchantment
SB: 4 Spidersilk Armor

// 4 Sorcery
SB: 4 Gleeful Sabotage

Toufmade Apr 12, 2017, 9:40 AM @sinus : when are you avaible ?