[Online] Peasant Tournaments - April 2017 Mar 20, 2017, 9:02 PM
zombie33 All the tournament of the month will be now on a single google doc with several spreadsheet in order to be more practical to use.

New rule this month :
To subscribe to any tournament, players must write on the google doc pseudo and hash. Each player who don't write his hash will be erase from the list and replace by someone else. Thanks for your understanding.

Google doc - April 2017 Tournaments

Up to 13 tournaments in April :
One Pool tournament - Beginning : 25/02/17
Three 16 Men tournanents - Name : Fork, Scythe and Harvest
Up to eight 8 Men tournaments

Enjoy !

last page
Toufmade Apr 3, 2017, 11:37 AM @Bri, @Willow, @memepasmal
When are you avaible ?

GalacticPresident Apr 4, 2017, 2:59 PM @Abyssal: I will be connected today at 17h, hope to see you.

@Maumo: I think you are new to the Peasant tournaments, welcome! In order to fix a time to play your matches, you need to write your availabilities in the forum. As soon as you know about your timetable, please share the times you can play here for your opponents. I am online today the whole afternoon, further I can't say yet. See you soon!

Stieckerinio Apr 4, 2017, 3:16 PM Vlalutscher, Manudesbois, zebigcoconut, I will be online tomorrow afternoon after 4 pm.

Manudesbois Apr 4, 2017, 4:34 PM Stieckerinio : I'll be home around 8pm I think, does that work out for you?

Maumo Apr 4, 2017, 7:52 PM Hi,
My schedule changed, sorry I was very busy durig the week end and monday.

I am available this evening, tommorrow evening after 6 Pm, thursday evening after 18 pm and all saturday long .

If you want to play against me during this evening, tommorrow evening or thursday evening, please send me a mp.

Vlalutscher Apr 5, 2017, 10:43 AM I can't be online today and tomorrow evening. I come home late at night. So maybe friday. I hoped to lay manu yesterday around 22:00, but seemed to be a misunderstanding.

Manudesbois Apr 5, 2017, 8:12 PM Yup, I said today to Stickierinio, not yesterday But let's use PMs now!

zombie33 Apr 5, 2017, 11:02 PM threem, when are you available to play ?
You need to post on this topic quickly in order to play your game before the end of the week.

Toufmade Apr 6, 2017, 8:21 PM memepasmal, youhouhouhouhou

Toufmade Apr 6, 2017, 11:14 PM @Sinus, when are you avaible ?