Improvements Aug 1, 2016, 1:09 PM
Manudesbois 1 - Allow moderators to stick some topics in a specific order : especially for tournaments, so that they don't go up and down bringing disorder and destruction on earth

2 - Create a user page, in order to put one's availabilities without having to post in every single topic

last page
Manudesbois Aug 1, 2016, 3:55 PM That's some ideas coming to my mind when trying to schedule meetings with my opponents

3 - However I'm thinking now : the second idea is not that good if you don't have direct access to a player's page. So maybe a search field accessible from the forum?

What do you think?

B4L4 Aug 1, 2016, 4:02 PM Or add them to the g.doc ?

zombie33 May 25, 2017, 9:04 PM

Or add them to the g.doc ?

Done

More improvements :

- Filter on the main page with the size of tournament
- On the Main Page allowed the 16 last tournament to be on screen. 14 is at the end of the month not enough.
- On the Main Page (french version) : "derniers top8 :" -> "Derniers Top :"
- Change the picture of "Ux Aggro-Control", maybe Ninja of the deep hours instead of Delver of Secrets

Max2070 May 26, 2017, 6:57 PM - Filter on the main page with the size of tournament
- On the Main Page allowed the 16 last tournament to be on screen. 14 is at the end of the month not enough.

for the filter, you need to empty your browser cache with ctrl+F5 on the first page

zombie33 May 26, 2017, 7:29 PM Thanks !

zombie33 Jun 1, 2017, 12:02 AM About the ligue : Allowed to click on each pseudo to see the decks

Manudesbois Jun 1, 2017, 11:14 AM Noooo I don't want people to notice I always play MGA