[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2016-06-18 Jun 13, 2016, 7:11 PM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Saturday 18th June
Type of Tournament : Swiss
Duration : 1 week per round maximum

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register before the beginning of the tournament.
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration), since it could allow for cheating.
- You must add all the players in the tournament to your buddy list.
- It's an international tournament, so everyone must speak english.
- We play peasant, we are not at the world magic cup, keep it cool.

How does it go ? :

- The tournament will used Challonge. You must subscribe on this website to join the tournament.
- You must give your hash in this topic when you subscribe.
- Match duration : 1 hour on the cockatrice room time (+5 turns after the time runs out if needed).
- You must play at least one game per Week
- When a round is finish, the next one begins.
- If a player want to drop the tournament, he must tell it on this topic. Please don't let your opponents waiting for nothing.

Subscribe until 18/06/16 - 12:00 pm

You can check all swiss tournament on this page : Mtg-Peasant Online tournaments

We hope to read some reports from the tournament, and if you make it to the final pool, don't forget to submit your decklist.

last page
zebigcoconut Jun 22, 2016, 10:11 PM I can't enter the score in Challoge !?

B4L4 Jun 23, 2016, 9:19 AM Oops wrong hash, correct one is : 33r0k8l1 (sry)

luka Jun 23, 2016, 8:57 PM hash: b8vq64at

GalacticPresident Jul 6, 2016, 1:18 PM Hey Killergarnele, please check your PM or write me your availability here!

Loumpa Jul 9, 2016, 12:16 PM @galacticpresident, @killergarnele : you have until tonight to play your match

Manau Jul 10, 2016, 2:00 PM I can do my last match only tomorrow. After I go to Poland so I'll have to drop it :/

zombie33 Jul 10, 2016, 2:10 PM @manau : zebigcoconut is online right now !

Lorebroker Jul 16, 2016, 11:28 AM This is the fourth day in a row I am online. Where the hell are you Killergarnele?!?

Lorebroker Jul 18, 2016, 12:08 PM 6th day me being ready to play...
Killergarnele, where are you?

GalacticPresident Jul 18, 2016, 12:45 PM Tournament has ended! Congrats to manau and Sister-morphine!
Players please post your decklist/archetypes you played.
Thanks!