One evening tournament Feb 22, 2016, 3:06 PM
bobelou Hi every body!

First im sorry for bad english, specialy on writting

I was wondering if some peoples are interested to play smalls tournament one evening long, as we did sometime this year?

Sommes points to discuss: is this pertinent aside the classicals tournaments? If enough people interested, maybe

About organisation if i learn the way to do and technicals tools like spreeds or tchat, its ok for me to help or suport the thing

I remember someone spook on magic-ville about american hourly. Difficult for europeans during week due to hours, but in the case, maybe a way to explore.

Anyway if you people, are interested or are thinking its a bad idea, let it know!

See you!
Bis bald Leute!
A très vite les gens!

last page
Vlalutscher Feb 22, 2016, 3:41 PM I'm interessted.

zombie33 Feb 23, 2016, 12:13 PM I'm interessted too. Wednesday mostly. Maybe in Week end too

Lorebroker Feb 23, 2016, 6:15 PM We had something like this a year ago or so, right?
Why were those discontinued?
I liked them!

cockatoo Feb 23, 2016, 8:59 PM I also liked the wednesday tournaments.

Bri Feb 24, 2016, 11:25 AM i am interested too!

zombie33 Feb 24, 2016, 2:08 PM Several reasons :
- Not a real success to this tournaments... Only a few people join the last wednesday tournaments. 4 if i remember well.
- This tournament was organised mainly by max2070, he is the only one who can create the specific page on mtg-peasant with the tchat. (But i can create the pairing on another website)
- Max wasn't really interested in tournament of 8 players or less. And he don't have really the time to organised this stuff.

bobelou Feb 25, 2016, 1:48 PM Ok then we are already 6 interested. Need to post on Magic-ville to see with french people who dont come on mtgP

I remember the lasts tournament where few people was playing. I think we need to be at least a dozen of people. Counting non present player if less than 12, we risk to be only 6 on a tournament.

Toufmade Feb 25, 2016, 2:34 PM I'm iiiiiinnn Obv =)

Papaoursdelux Feb 29, 2016, 4:22 PM It could be interesting.
In my case, my participtation will depend of the chosen day.
I could be available on fridays and eventually on wednesdays