Animation de communauté Nov 6, 2015, 1:22 PM
themalin Salut à tous,

Pour animer la communauté Strasbourg et donner plus envie est ce que vous auriez des conseils de vidéos à faire pour expliquer plus en détails le format et inciter les gens à jouer?

last page
zombie33 Nov 6, 2015, 1:38 PM It's the second topic you create here, and of course you're new, but if you want to have a discussion in french, i invite you to create a topic on magicville not here. This is the international website of Peasant and we must use english here to be understand.

So you're question is :

Hi everybody ,

To animate the Strasbourg's Community and promote the format, do you know some explanatory videos to encourage people to play the format ?,

- I know some videos of some Cockatrice's game like this one (in english) but i didn't know if they exist french videos of Peasant...
- Most of promotion are article. You can find several article about the format on Magicville but most of them are just report or too old presentation of the metagame. The most recent presentation is here

themalin Nov 6, 2015, 2:01 PM Ok, thank you for your help, I will read articles and think what can I do.