best peasant articles on the web Nov 6, 2015, 12:50 AM
Max2070 https://peasantvienna.wordpress.com/, in german sadly ...

last page
GalacticPresident Jan 11, 2016, 1:18 PM We wrote a couple of things about Oath of the Gatewatch! Do you agree?

Max2070 Jan 12, 2016, 12:00 PM oh yes, still the same quality !

GalacticPresident Oct 4, 2016, 11:59 PM There was a lot to write about Kaladesh! Do you think we missed something?

AbyssalEasley Oct 8, 2016, 5:54 PM I think the white creature "Ninth Bridge Patrol" should be watched. Other creatures with approximatively the same ability trick only when a creature die. Here, it tricks when they leave the battlefield. It's a little difference that could be exploited with bounce effects, blinks, sacrifices/reanimations... It is combo with Shrieking Drake (autobounce to put a +1/+1 counter for U), Kor Skyfisher, Acrobatic Maneuver and also with carrion feeder (and other creature that sacrifie creatures), creatures with Undying/Persist...

Eddytrail Hawk is underestimated too. It is less restrictive than soulbond ability of wingcrafter.

GalacticPresident Oct 21, 2016, 2:55 PM @AbyssalEasley: The "leaving the battlefield" trigger is definitely something new that is worth exploring. I have been toying around with a BW sacrifice deck where it could be good, I just feel that it doesn't do enough for a 2 mana 1/1. Compared to Elvish Vanguard is grows pretty slowly but the deck could easily be more controlling than the Elf deck!
The Hawk is more expensive and in a worse color than Wingcrafter and I don't see enough energy synergies for it to be worth. I am happy to be proven wrong though!

GalacticPresident Oct 21, 2016, 2:59 PM Right in time before the Coup de France, B4l4w4n and Zombie33 finished writing an astonishing article about the evolution of High Tide over the years! A must read before the tournament, whether you play the deck yourself or against it! I translated it to english and was allowed to publish it on peasantvienna.wordpress.com, here's the link!

As a reminder before the tournament for those, who are still brewing: Our sideboard guide makes sure that you won't forget any basic sideboard cards!