[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2015-10-03 Sep 22, 2015, 8:13 PM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Saturday 3rd October
Approximative duration : 1 week (first phase) + 1 week (final phase)

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register, before the beginning of the tournament. (if you disconnect without having an account, it's game lost)
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration). Indeed some cheat is possible in that way.
- Add all the players of the tournament, on your buddy list.
- We play peasant, be cool with your opponent, we are not at the world magic cup

How does it go ? :

- Match duration : 1 hour on cockatrice timer + 5 additional turn.
- It's an international tournament so, everybody must speak english on this topic.
- You subscribe by putting your cockatrice nickname with the hash of your deck on the google document. How can i find my hash ?
- Your opponent's list will be on the Google Doc. You can used this topic to fix a meeting for your game.
- After each game, results must be write on the Google document and on this topic.
- The final step is a pool composed of the 8 best players of the first phase.

GOOGLE DOC : INSCRIPTION, RESULTS AND PAIRING

NOTA : Battle of Zendikar is authorised for this tournament

We hope to read some report after the end of the tournament and don't forget to give your decklist at the end of the tournament if you are on the final phase.

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
Schmonkus Oct 8, 2015, 7:01 PM On now

Papaoursdelux Oct 8, 2015, 9:57 PM available tonight

Papaoursdelux Oct 8, 2015, 10:38 PM Schmonkus, please tell me when you're free to play tomorow or saturday, so that I'll try to be connected.

Max2070 Oct 8, 2015, 10:52 PM I don't have the time to play against jayrems, I concede my match against him so :

Max2070 0-2 jayrems

GalacticPresident Oct 9, 2015, 3:17 PM Your group outcome is decided anyway.
But group A is not, komodo and m3m3p4sm4l, please tell me if you're available tomorrow. Sunday I might be able to play in the evening, can't promise any time tough.

AbyssalEasley Oct 9, 2015, 6:19 PM Cruiser2045 is waited for terminate the pool B games ! Tel me yours disponibilities, thanks !

Cruiser2045 Oct 9, 2015, 8:19 PM Am available from now

komodo Oct 9, 2015, 8:24 PM Been online for most of the last week but no one I need to play against was as well (or didn't respond to messages).

Bri Oct 10, 2015, 1:43 PM I think it would be more helpful, if you write your availabilites for the future, instead of "from now on".

GalacticPresident Oct 10, 2015, 2:09 PM Why don't you say when you're going to be online? Or respond to my message instead of complaining that nobody responds to your messages?