Statistics about the format Sep 15, 2015, 8:03 PM
zombie33 I want to share with you a very interesting Google Doc with many statistics about the format since the ban List E2 (actual ban list starting at 1st August 2015). They are statistics about, archetypes, color, cards etc...

This Google Doc is update with each new peasant tournament and it's also a working document for the Council who makes the banlist.

[E2] Peasant Statistics - Since 08/15

A lot to discuss here !

last page
pilota Sep 25, 2015, 8:59 PM Magic simply means, everything can happen! Thats why i love this game!

zombie33 Sep 25, 2015, 9:08 PM

Concorde was 100% Secure before accident 2000

It's never 100%

after it was 0%

This is assurance bullshit

pilota Sep 26, 2015, 7:22 PM What i mean is that statistics are very important and helpful but they can change very fast. Yesterday i played
Texas Hold Em Tournament and got 3 Times AA as starting hand. Statistic says "impossibile" but it happened . Luck is
very hard to calculate LOL.

pilota Sep 26, 2015, 7:28 PM or let me say it in a different way :

"Against all Odds" is the sweetest wat to win!

Manudesbois Sep 26, 2015, 8:30 PM Charlee : yes that's what I came up with at first, and then I realized the last guy got 10% in that case
Anyway it's fun to work my maths, it had been a while

charlee Sep 28, 2015, 2:06 PM

Yesterday i played Texas Hold Em Tournament and got 3 Times AA as starting hand. Statistic says "impossibile" but it happened.

This is "impossibile", good statistics should say "quasi impossibile"

Max2070 Sep 28, 2015, 10:10 PM The fact that it has happen to you count in the statistic. Statistics are just the sum of a lot of experiences. The experience of triple AA has occurs => the statistic says "it's possible !"

hallelujah my friend !!

pilota Oct 1, 2015, 11:06 AM Right! I really like statistics and i read a lot of Poker Books just like "KILL EVERYONE" one of the best poker books -
"full" of statistics. But like i said" it is much sweeter" to win with 7-5 off LOL. Stats are very important to
know and understand the Meta - Game and than as a consequence to play against it.

pilota Oct 1, 2015, 12:51 PM Let me just give a simple example how complicate Poker is, just like Magic

2nd Hand with AA Big Blind (last 2 talk, sweet) . A very good player pushed 2.5 half times his 8-8 from middle
position , only a call from small blimd ( first 2 talk) and now ME with AA . I was thinking just to call , but
2nd call from a tight player pusht me 2 raise 2 nine. Instant call from first person and fold second person.
Just me and him. Flop : 2 - 8 - K. NiCE without knowing about his hand but "Damm" 4 me lol! What i regognized is that when Flop was showing 2nd Player showed that he had "K". Impression. So i knew 1st doesnt have K. Anyway raise
to 3 and intead call. What???? It saved me a lot of money? Poker Texas Hold Em is a great game but very complicated.
AA doesnt mean AUTOWIN

zombie33 Dec 5, 2015, 11:28 PM Statistics about Online Tournaments

More statistics...