[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2015-08-07 Jul 26, 2015, 6:56 PM
Max2070 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : 7th August
Approximative duration : 1 week (first phase) + 1 week (final phase)

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register, before suscribe the tournament.
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration). Indeed some cheat is possible in that way.
- Add all the players of the tournament, on your buddy list.
- We play peasant, be cool with your opponent, we are not at the world magic cup.

How does it go ? :

- Match duration : 1 hour on cockatrice timer + 5 additional turn.
- It's an international tournament so, everybody must speak english on this topic.
- You subscribe by putting your cockatrice nickname with the hash of your deck on the google document. (How can i find my hash ?)
- Your opponent's list will be on the Google Doc. You can used this topic to fix a meeting for your game.
- After each game, results must be write on the Google document and on this topic.
- The final step is a pool composed of the 8 best players of the first phase.

GOOGLE DOC : INSCRIPTION, RESULTS AND PAIRING

We hope to read some report after the end of the tournament and don't forget to give your decklist at the end of the tournament if you are on the final phase !

BE CAREFUL !! this tournament will take place with the new banlist. I recall the cards which have been added :

- Treasure Cruise
- Delver of Secrets
- Grapeshot
- Glimmerpost
- Imperial Recruiter

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
komodo Aug 21, 2015, 9:58 PM komodo 2 - 0 pilota

--------------------------------

Also, sorry for not being able to come online the past few days, I had a rather busy week. I should be available basically the whole weekend though. (friday to sunday)

Manudesbois Aug 22, 2015, 6:19 PM Hey komodo I should be able to play tomorrow. I don't know when exactly, I'll try to keep you updated

Manudesbois Aug 23, 2015, 2:02 PM More probably in the end of afternoon/evening.

komodo Aug 23, 2015, 6:09 PM After some long games: komodo 2 - 1 Manudebois

Manudesbois Aug 23, 2015, 6:12 PM And I lost my last round against komodo 1-2, probably due to a mistake but anyway that was well deserved.

Here is my decklist, pretty happy about it, still some changes to make and sideboard to rework, and I'm pretty sure with those changes and without mistakes I could have won any round I lost in the tournament, so that's good for me, I have hope in this deck

2 [C14] Barren Moor
3 [C14] Bojuka Bog
3 [TSP] Desert
14 [UNH] Swamp
1 [SHM] Faerie Macabre
1 [C14] Shriekmaw
2 [7E] Crypt Rats
2 [AN] Cuombajj Witches
2 [SOM] Fume Spitter
3 [MBS] Phyrexian Rager
4 [DS] Chittering Rats
4 [C14] Gray Merchant of Asphodel
1 [ISD] Dead Weight
1 [7E] Engineered Plague
2 [AN] Oubliette
1 [M14] Doom Blade
1 [C14] Skeletal Scrying
1 [WL] Spinning Darkness
1 [C14] Tragic Slip
1 [ISD] Victim of Night
2 [TE] Diabolic Edict
1 [] Read the Bones
1 [C14] Sign in Blood
2 [R] Demonic Tutor
4 [FE] Hymn to Tourach
SB: 1 [THS] Pharika's Cure
SB: 1 [MM] Snuff Out
SB: 2 [OD] Last Rites
SB: 3 [DTK] Duress
SB: 4 [ISD] One-Eyed Scarecrow
SB: 1 [WL] Spinning Darkness
SB: 2 [SHM] Faerie Macabre
SB: 1 [SOM] Fume Spitter

komodo Aug 23, 2015, 10:10 PM komodo 2 - 0 bri after 12 minutes...

Max2070 Aug 24, 2015, 9:43 AM valleyey, if you take too much time you will get match loss for your remaining matches

Manudesbois Aug 24, 2015, 4:15 PM

komodo 2 - 0 bri after 12 minutes...

That's not what was reported in the google doc

komodo Aug 24, 2015, 4:51 PM Whoops, I meant 0 - 2. Kinda annoying that you can't edit messages on this board :/

Also, another thing: m3m3p4sm4l and Valleyey, do you know if you can come online soon? I should be available for most of the following days so just tell me when you can be online.

komodo Aug 24, 2015, 7:34 PM komodo 1 - 2 m3m3. Actual correct standing this time