[Online] Cockatrice Tournament - 2015-06-27 Jun 10, 2015, 7:58 PM
zombie33 Software : Cockatrice !
Beginning : Saturday 27th June
Approximative duration : 1 week (first phase) + 1 week (final phase)

Tournament's rules / advices :

- Each player must have an account on Woogerworks. Please register, before suscribe the tournament.
- You can't let spectators see yours hands (in game configuration). Indeed some cheat is possible in that way.
- Add all the players of the tournament, on your buddy list.
- We play peasant, be cool with your opponent, we are not at the world magic cup.

How does it go ? :

- Match duration : 1 hour on cockatrice timer + 5 additional turn.
- It's an international tournament so, everybody must speak english on this topic.
- You subscribe by putting your cockatrice nickname with the hash of your deck on the google document.
- Your opponent's list will be on the Google Doc. You can used this topic to fix a meeting for your game.
- After each game, results must be write on the Google document and on this topic.
- The final step is a pool composed of the 8 best players of the first phase.

GOOGLE DOC : INSCRIPTION, RESULTS AND PAIRING

We hope to read some report after the end of the tournament and don't forget to give your decklist at the end of the tournament if you are on the final phase !

Good luck everyone and enjoy your tournament !

last page
komodo Jul 13, 2015, 9:37 PM komodo 1 - 2 luka93

komodo Jul 15, 2015, 11:47 PM komodo 2 - 0 zombie33

zombie33 Jul 15, 2015, 11:49 PM I most drop the tournament tonight. Sorry about that everybody and good luck for the end of the tournament.
I was playing an Ensoul Weenie deck.

// NAME : [Peasant] Ensoul Weenie
// CREATOR : zombie33
// FORMAT :
1 Island
4 Ancient Den
4 Seat of the Synod
4 Terramorphic Expanse
7 Plains
2 Vault Skirge
3 Guardian of the Guildpact
3 Kor Skyfisher
3 Mother of Runes
3 Porcelain Legionnaire
3 Suture Priest
4 Icatian Javelineers
4 Squadron Hawk
4 Bonesplitter
2 Ensoul Artifact
3 Journey to Nowhere
2 Gut Shot
4 Brainstorm
SB: 1 Circle of Protection: Green
SB: 1 Circle of Protection: Red
SB: 1 Oblivion Ring
SB: 2 Spell Pierce
SB: 2 Prismatic Strands
SB: 2 Disenchant
SB: 3 Standard Bearer
SB: 3 Martyr of Sands

komodo Jul 16, 2015, 8:30 PM komodo 0 - 2 m3m3p4sm4l

pilota Jul 17, 2015, 2:03 PM @ all

due to some problems with the Hash Code, i would like to remember some people the rules of this tournament. Hash Code has to be reported before starting first game and cant be changed during the tournament for any reason. I hope
you understand my opinion.

zombie33 Jul 19, 2015, 1:04 AM luka_93 ; Manau : can you share your decklist please ?

pilota Jul 19, 2015, 1:57 PM Anyway , maybe it sounds a little bit 2 hard. We all should enjoy this tournament like i really do. Congratulations to the winner and the organizer. THX!

Manudesbois Jul 19, 2015, 8:27 PM pilota I agree with you it sounds bad, but I find it disrespectful to change decks during the tournament when others are not allowed. Make your choices before the tournament, and if you really are tired of playing your deck without your new changes, then concede to your opponents. If you can't find your list, then drop the tournament, that's it, you have to pay attention to that kind of things.

pilota Jul 19, 2015, 11:55 PM I Agree with You ! But I wasnt the one that Changed the Deck it was my Opponent!

pilota Jul 20, 2015, 8:37 AM Decklist Pilota : Heroic&Bestow

18 x Plains

2x Favored Hoplite UC
4x Lagonna Band Trailblazer
4x Nyxborn Shieldmate
4x Hopeful Eidolon
4x Akroan Skyguard
2x Heliods Pilgrim

2x Gitaxian Probe
3x Flickering Ward UC
1x Cho Mannos Blessing
4x Gods Willing