Piti Nouveaux sur le peasant Nov 25, 2019, 9:36 PM
seb29200 Salut,

Avec un pote, on commence à s'intéresser sérieusement au peasant ... un format très raffraichissant qui nous éclate niveau possibilité de deck building ... Si y a moyen d'échanger on est partant
a+
seb

last page
zombie33 Nov 27, 2019, 7:35 AM Je vous invite à rejoindre la communauté francophone sur magicville Forum pea

Bienvenue dans le format !

Manudesbois Dec 5, 2019, 5:44 PM Welcome! Vous êtes de Bretagne?

bocco123 Apr 16, 2020, 5:39 PM Hello, I'm new to this format and was wondering how to get into some games?

bocco123 Apr 16, 2020, 6:45 PM No i'm from Canada

zombie33 Apr 18, 2020, 8:25 PM We discuss and organise tournament in our discord. You can join us Bocco123

Manudesbois Apr 18, 2020, 10:16 PM Hi bocco, we play on cockatrice software that you can download the install files from here : https://cockatrice.github.io/

As zombie33 said, the online community discusses, meets and takes part into tournaments on the discord channel. Most of us are french but there are also fellow german and Austrian people at least, so it is open to anyone and people will answer if you use english.

The tournaments stand in CET timezones so it may be harder for you to take part (I'll leave that matter to the organizers ), but there are plenty of people ready to play at different times currently due to the lockdown. So you can join us there and after a chat we can meet on cockatrice to play the games.

Cockatrice needs one or two games to get used to, there is a deck editor interface where you can build your deck or import decklists, and there is a server rooms interface where you can see the current running games, create a game, or join one as spectator or as opponent.

Hope that helps, see you there