[Online] Peasant Tournaments - March 2018 Feb 20, 2018, 3:40 PM
GalacticPresident Hype for the March tournaments! Subscribe to any number of tournaments by adding your nickname and your deck's hash. Don't forget to note the archetype you played in the appropriate archetype sheet! Have fun everybody!

Google Doc - March Tournaments

last page
zombie33 Mar 12, 2018, 10:19 PM The pool beta start the March 17th. Think to subscribe !
A reminder for every players who are tempted to drop pool tournaments :

- Chaque joueur a la responsabilité de jouer toutes ses parties et de les jouer dans le temps imparti. [...] Si vous dropper un tournoi en poule, vous vous exposez à être interdit d'inscriptions sur de futurs tournois en poule.
- It's every player's duty to play games assigned to them and to play it on time. [...] If you drop a pool tournament, you exposed yourself to be black-listed in our future pool tournament.

Thanks for your understanding.

Vlalutscher Mar 12, 2018, 11:22 PM @sinus: right now or tomorrow a bit earlier too.

Bri Mar 13, 2018, 12:04 AM LaCucaracha, when are you available to finish our pool A game?

LaCucaracha Mar 13, 2018, 11:24 AM @Bri Hi I'll be available tommorow evening between 21h and midnight, thursday morning and friday evening (not sure about this yet)

Papaoursdelux Mar 13, 2018, 9:00 PM To my opponents: I'll be online for a moment tonight

zombie33 Mar 14, 2018, 10:59 PM Pool Alpha

Bri, Lacucaracha, Vlalutscher, Papaoursdelux, Sinus, argoron, you have three days to finish your games from pool alpha tournament. In order to do that, you must share your availability as soon as possible.
Saturday 17th, at the end of the day, i will distribute draws or game loss for the last games of this first phase.

Pool Beta

The beta tournament will start saturday, please share your hash as soon as possible.

LaCucaracha Mar 15, 2018, 12:21 AM @Bri I'm sorry to keep you waiting, since there was no answer/pm I thougt the time slot wasn't good for you so I just didn't connect to cocka... Sorry about this, I'll be online tomorrow between 8am and 11am and friday evening, tell me when you can be online so we can fix a time slot.

Bri Mar 15, 2018, 4:49 AM Friday evening is fine. what time?

LaCucaracha Mar 15, 2018, 8:40 AM I'll be online at 8.30pm

Bri Mar 15, 2018, 4:09 PM should fit, otherwise I will write you