[Online] Peasant Tournaments - December 2017 Nov 23, 2017, 8:23 PM
zombie33 Last month and last chance to be in the top8 of the ligue in order to play the famouse Peasant Master 2017.

This month :
- end of the Beta tournament of november and the last pool tournament : Christmas pool ! This tournament must end at christmas.
- 8-Men can continue until the end of the month as usual.
- no 16 men, but of course 16 men will return in january 2018.

Google Doc - December tournament

Enjoy !

last page
GalacticPresident Dec 22, 2017, 8:27 PM Yes

zebigcoconut Dec 22, 2017, 9:16 PM Pool Beta :

// Wellspring Thopter

// 60 Deck principal
// 12 Artifact
1 Sword of the Meek
2 Thopter Foundry
4 Ichor Wellspring
4 Prophetic Prism
1 Relic of Progenitus

// 12 Creature
4 Glint Hawk
4 Kor Skyfisher
4 Thraben Inspector

// 5 Enchantment
1 Ghirapur Aether Grid
2 Oblivion Ring
2 Journey to Nowhere

// 9 Instant
4 Galvanic Blast
4 Lightning Bolt
1 Enlightened Tutor

// 22 Land
1 Swiftwater Cliffs
4 Ancient Den
4 Great Furnace
4 Radiant Fountain
2 Boros Garrison
3 Wind-Scarred Crag
1 Secluded Steppe
1 Forgotten Cave
1 Azorius Chancery
1 Tranquil Cove

// 15 Réserve
// 1 Artifact
SB: 1 Relic of Progenitus

// 6 Creature
SB: 2 Standard Bearer
SB: 2 Krark-Clan Shaman
SB: 2 Gorilla Shaman

// 2 Enchantment
SB: 1 Circle of Protection: Red
SB: 1 Seal of Cleansing

// 6 Instant
SB: 4 Pyroblast
SB: 2 Electrickery

zebigcoconut Dec 22, 2017, 9:36 PM Top 4 of Pool Beta : Tron, Tron, UW Sphinx and Wellspring...

Full-control, WTF!

Aggro & combo, where are you ?

Strepsil67 Dec 22, 2017, 10:08 PM hi , to my opponents: i can't play for someweeks to come , so i give you the match a++

LaCucaracha Dec 23, 2017, 12:56 AM

Aggro & combo, where are you ?

In space

zombie33 Dec 23, 2017, 7:58 AM

Posting the top 4 seems to be enough for 16 players in pool Beta, right?

This can't be a debate. They are specific rules to deternime which list must be in top or not. To be in top you just need to have more victory than defeat (or tie) in the final pool.

zombie33 Dec 23, 2017, 8:11 AM Tournament beta is over, please orphelle, AronGomu, Toufmade, Punklink, M3m3p4sm4l, Threem and Portugais share your decklist.

And please everybody share your archetype for 8 men, a lot of archetype are missing.

GalacticPresident Dec 23, 2017, 11:17 AM

This can't be a debate. They are specific rules to deternime which list must be in top or not. To be in top you just need to have more victory than defeat (or tie) in the final pool.

I have never heard of this rule, is it written anywhere? If I remember correctly, we have discussed this numerous times after the end of a tournament. I like the rule though, let's add it to the rules sheet!

We have had a topic about this a while ago, since this is the end of the season, I again vote for not transferring any results in pool tournaments next season. I think this system is not fair and not necessary. Originally that system was created to reduce the number of matches in the final pool stage because history showed that players couldn't finish 6 matches in time. Our tournament scene evolved quite a bit since then, nowadays there are a multiple number of tournaments per month. Therefore I think the system should be changed to:
- If there are 4 pools, in the final pool the rematch from the pool phase should not be taken into account and the other 6 matches should be played to determine the winner.

GalacticPresident Dec 23, 2017, 11:22 AM Something went wrong with the blue 8men archetype sheet. I am in twice, sinus shouldn't be there and Lacucaracha and strepsil are missing.

Dear Mr. Zombie, your archetypes are missing for blue, orange, grey, darkgreen, magenta and cornflower 8men ;-P

zebigcoconut Dec 23, 2017, 3:33 PM Cyan 8men : anticipate finale

Zebigcoconut 2 - 1 Sinus