Next features Oct 6, 2017, 4:10 PM
Max2070 hey guys !

As you know, I don't spend a lot of my time on the website development and maintenance. The main reason is that my life is full of other stuff Anyway, it's still kind of sad and I'd rather prefer to see the site improving, even slowly.

So : not a lot of time + a lot of thing to add = prioritize/choose.

I would like to make a list of new features you would like to have ! once this list done, I will start a doodle for the member and I'll pick the more popular. I probably can't engage myself on really big stuffs, so the consoming time idea will be drop. (but only me can assess if it's too long or not so please give me what's in your head !).

so let's write your ideas here !

last page
Manudesbois Nov 30, 2017, 6:43 PM If you like it dirty yes. I agree it's not a priority though.

zombie33 Nov 30, 2017, 6:51 PM I don't like it, but they are others things we can't deal with.

zombie33 Feb 6, 2018, 6:46 PM So, Max did you finally choose what will be the next features ?

Manudesbois Feb 25, 2018, 2:21 PM - There an issue with specific characters in card names (Ghazban Ogre)
- On Google Chrome, some decklist displays started dysfunctioning
- I already talked about it but being able to comment decklists would help, and here is an example : cards missing in the decklist : the reporter can receive comments from people who know what the missing cards are, or give some thoughts if he thinks he remembers something. Also it would allow people in the mtg-P league to give some advices about their deck, or to comment it with a report.

Max2070 Feb 27, 2018, 2:22 PM I'LL look into it in in May

Manudesbois Feb 13, 2019, 7:27 AM Thank you for the new deck categories!